baked goods

It was early in the morning I wiped the crusty cum from my surface. I still couldn't believe what happened last night. 

It was crazy yet beautiful. To some extent I felt like I was a part of the whole experience like a kinky little beast. Oh if only I had actual human legs not nubs of oak.

I felt bad for the cleaning lady who took one and a half hours to just to scrub the dildos.

Lauren seems like a nice boss...

anyway,  as the maid exited in disgust I heard the two cuban girls enter the room.

Oh god act cool I thought act like a nifty new desk.

God the two walked in like a motherfuckin bad ass power couple. Lauren had on a tailored black suit with a low cut, her black hair was loose and side swept and she rocked sexy red lipstick.

Camila also wore a fitted suit but hers was navy blue. It looked beautiful against her light olive skin. Her hair was in loose waves with red lipstick.  she had on red heels.

Alright 

camila sighed

We have a lot of work to do before the big meeting. I'll start organization the power point and put the paperwork together.

She bent down over me and put the files on my sexy surface. I saw the impression of smol cleavage thru her dress shirt while she was in serious concentration...lost in thought

Needless to say my wood was..stiff.

You're worried about it too much baby

Lauren said in her raspy voice as she walked over to camila

I know, but  it's just the first meeting I'm organizing in this new position...I'm scared I'll mess up.

Don't worry Camz, I know you can do it. You are the smartest woman I know

Lauren wrapped her arms around her petite wife's waste and gave her a big hug.

Aww love you baby

camila turned her head and planted a big kiss on lauren's cheek.

(So cute I thought...I almost cried but I can't because I have no eyes)

(This meeting is a change from yesterday's ..meeting )

What is that bag lauren? Camila looked puzzled

Oh...it's.. ah.. snacks

Lauren the smol nugget began to sweat

Snacks? Why?

For later you'll see..it's for after the meeting. It will help us relax.

I don't think you need snacks for that Lauren  mila winked

Camila flipped her hair as she walked out the door.

So Round two later camz? We have to break in this desk

I gulped...I thought they already  did

------pepito--------

It wasn't long until I smelt the cheesy dorito wind enter my presence.

It was him, the "fucktard" probably captain of all tards and fucks it was Alex Mahone.

That's his name right?

Austin!

A smol girl shouted

( oh guess I'm wrong..who cares)