Round 2

It was late on the night of the meeting and the room was dark. there was just a lone candle against the double windows where the moonlight seeped  thru. At night you can see the lights of the beautiful Miami skyline.

Lauren was still wearing her black suit but her heels were kicked off. She put her feet up on me ( they kinda stank..whatever ) and poured herself some whiskey...

God did she love that drink..a little  too much probably

It wasn't long until I heard soft feminine steps walk up to the door. The hall was quiet and the mysterious female knocked.

Who is it? Lauren demanded

It's Mrs. Camila jaurgui

(Oh god  my crush..look handsome )

Come in.

The beauty walked up to Lauren in a black trench coat with  heels. She had her hair in long waves. God Camila was so sexy..

Wait. Stop.  Lauren said

What's wrong Mrs Jaurgui? Mila said as she stuck a finger in her mouth

I want you to crawl.

Crawl?..master?

No questions, Just do it. Crawl under the desk. I have a present for you camila.

Yes master

Lauren spread her legs, she had one foot up on the desk. She began to rub her pussy as she looked at her perfect little slut.

Mmm Lauren said biting her lip

The feminine girl obeyed and got on her hands and knees, she seductively crawled her way towards the boss.

Still on her knees mila loosely untied the trench coat. As it fell to the floor, she revealed her slim curves in black lace lingerie.

( shiit)

The slut got back on her hands and knees but this time she stopped and dipped her head down in a half downward dog position. Her ass arched upwards revealing it's massive valume.

Lauren watched with a grin

a tiny black panty covered her tight little pussy but a lace string was not enough to cover her big cheeks.

Mmm wow

He had the body to make any man burn with desire..but tonight she was Lauren's sex slave.

Lauren took another swig of whiskey as she hand signaled karla to come closer.

The slut moved right up to Lauren's crotch. Mouth open, waiting for further instruction...  like an obedient  dog.

What is my present daddy?

It's in here
Lauren pet her crotch

you can have it... only if you've been good girl, baby.

I've been good daddy

Camila said on her knees

I was a good girl all day

Good Lauren said stroking her crotch

I want you to beg for it

Daddy?

Yes that's right beg

But daddy...why?

- beg

Um..please daddy, camila said nervous

please let me have my present

Beg louder

Lauren grabbed the girl's throat  and hair as the small girl tried to put her lips on the boss's wet cunt