March 2nd, Province Of Chieti, 1988.

In the late afternoon, I went out of the house and used my bicycle to ride towards the nearest store there. I needed to get more stamps for my envelopes.

"(Good afternoon, I'm here to buy some stamps for envelopes?)" I said in Italian. He nods and gets the full pack. I brought out my money and passed it to the counter. He nods and passes me the packet. 

"(Great! Thank you!)" I said waving at him before running out the store. As I ran out of the store, I rushed to go back home.

As I rushed back to the house. I hid the bike in the garage and went inside the house. I hear soft music and two people dancing. I smiled and went upstairs with the stamps on the table.

As I laid on the bed and read my little book I was given a while back. It was more of a novel than a comic. This book meant a lot to me.

My eyes dropping a bit, hey...A quick rest would hurt nobody.

-

Two hours later

As I heard the door open the slightest. I wasn't woken or anything I just slept. My parents adoring every second.

"Aw, she slept like a baby..." Said Nico. As he walks into the room I was still sleeping. He sits on my bed and rubs my hair slightly. I lightly groaned.

"Tesoro..." He whispers. I slightly opened my eyes and saw him smiling at me. I yawned and stood up on the headboard.

"What is it, papa?" I asked. He just shrugs.

"I just realised that your other father just gave a brief annotation of what's gonna happen tomorrow morning." He laughs and he saw the man shrug his shoulders.

"Anyways, I wanted you to know who exactly...Craig Leon is." He says. I nod and sat properly.

"He's the friend of your aunt. An extreme musical artist and loves to make trouble around the world. He's...Someone who would like a quiet, reserve, a girl like you." He says bumping my shoulder. I looked at him shock before shaking my head.

"No...No men should like me." I was struggling for my words. My father went and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Are you still struggling to find your sexual orientation?" He asked. I mean, it was like no big deal if I was like...Homosexual or anything like that but it's just...Not that easy.

"I'm still struggling," I said looking up. The man gave me a reassuring smile before removing his hand.

"That's alright...You're a bit young to know anyway...Come! Dinner's ready!" He says picking me up. I giggled and followed him. It would be a blessing to live with the best parents in the world. No problem no commotion. But...Knowing that if you're different. You would make them disappointed or something. I am not ready for that task.

As we sat down and ate Michael's famous pie. I loved it very much.

As I drink water while both of them drink wine, I realised that I'm only eighteen living in a world full of behaviours. I kept it to myself and smiled.