a little more jelousy

9 AM

At Class

♢ Sehun's POV ♢
Finally!
Today is D-day. We tried our best for our project . But Yoona seems tried  .Maybe  because of the project. She didn't sleep even 4 hours  😧 last week.

The teacher comes into the classroom. And tell us to give him our projects. Then he starts teaching.

11 : 50 AM

The bell ring. It is lunch time.

♢Sehun's POV♢

The bell rang .I was about to call yoona for eating lunch together but her friend took her to canteen. She seems weak & pale. Is she having a fever? I am worried 😓.

♤ Yoona 's POV  ♤

I don't feel well. I have no appetite. But my friend insist to come to canteen with her ( to meet her crush , the most handsome guy in school? He just transferred yesterday. He is every girls' eye candy ) .  I can't refuse her because she is my bff😧.....
At the canteen
That handome guy is eating with his friends.
We stand next to him. &
My friend starts " hi "to him. & she told " There is no seats .So can we sit together, please?  "
The handsome guy nod 😊 & said " Sure "

In the classroom

One of the guy says " hey guys , let's go to canteen. Aren't you hungry?   Sehun
,  get up. Let's eat lunch. Come on.

♢ Sehun's POV ♢

We walked to canteen.And... I saw yoong with the transferred guy .What?!..... Is she laughing with him? When was she friendly with  that jerk😬 ?

my friends shouted
Friend A : Wow!  Who is he? So handsome♡

Friend B : the transferred guy .not hundsome                 ...........like me😌 but why yoona sits with him?

Friend C : Is he her crush ? 

Friend A : impossible. Our yoona isn't like that
Friend B : Possible,.. cause he's so cool .SEE!
She is smiling .. .They are like a couple 😍

" Yahh, let's eat!  I'm hungry 😠" Oh Sehun shouted  .

         " Why is he angry? " Friend A said.

        " I don't know " Friend C replied