Volunteer day😊

Yoona woke up and saw Sehun ..who is gazing her  adoring bareface. Yoona is so  shy because Sehun is staring her😍for a few minutes (😅 aigoo this kids) .

" Hmm, Sehun ,are u.......... hungry? " Yoona broke the silence.

Sehun noticed he was staring her for a long time.

" Ahhh, yess😊 I am so hungry ,Yoong . How is your head ? Did u feel headache again?" Sehun said worriedly and then touched her forehead.

" I am okay now. I can fly to reach the cloud😝 " , Yoona joked.

" 😂😂ok ok . Yesterday ,I was so worried " Sehun
said.

" Thanks, Hunnie for taking care of me 😘 " , Yoona said with an aegyo .

And then , they eat breakfast together. The butler ahjuma thanks Sehun for taking care of yoong.

" Hunnie , does your mother know that you take care of me all night? I think she must be worried about you😥, " Yoona said with a worried face.

" I already told her yesterday , so don't worry ,Yoong" ,Sehun said.

@ School
At Break Time

The Students are playing in the playground .

"Hey,  guys! 😱 do you all know our school will support an orphanage on this Sunday ? " John said.

" Really? Wow!  I want to help as a volunteer for orphans " Yoona said with an excited face😄 .

Yul huged Yoona and said
"Let's go together , Yoong ".

" Me too😊 .I will come with you, Yoona " , kris said.

" I also want to go 😄" , John and other friend shouted excitedly.

" Sehun, will u join us" ,John asked.

" Nope, I have somewhere to go 😔" Sehun said. [He is a little sad for not going to orphanage with his friends. ]

Sunday (Volunteer day)

The school bus stop in front of the Orphanage.

They play games with orphans. And draw pictures of sun,moon ,trees for orphans. And make foods for them.The volunteer students are so much happy especially Yoona because she loves kids so much.

Yoona walked around the orphanage and saw a crying little  girl .

" Hey! cutie girl,  why are u crying😰?  " Yoona asked her.

" My flounder🐱 is on the tree😭. He doesn't know  how😞 to get down from the tree " ,she said and pointed a white cat.

Yoona saw a white cat on the tree.

" Don't cry . Unnie will help you " , she said and climb on the tree. The tree is  difficult to climb but she try her best.

" Got u ,little cat  😜 " , Yoona said.

She come down while embracing  the  cat but the tree is difficult to get down and there is also a few water on the branches. (Because of yesterday's rain.)

So , Yoong tells the baby to catch the cat. And she carefully throws the cat and the little girl catch it.

And Yoona come down slowly but she slip and fall down from the tree.

Fortunately , . . . . someone {the boy} catched her  from the ground

..... But because of acceleration , the two fell on the ground 🙊.

Yoona is under the boy and their faces are so close to each other 🙊... 💓.Their hearts are jumping so fast💓 and they are full of sweats

###