Your care for my sickness 🙈💓

At night

" Yoongie,  I made soup for you. Eat quickly before it's cold. " Yoona's butler said.

Yoona is laying on her bed. Her fever is still increasing although the doctor said " just normal flu" .

" ahjuma,  put it on the table. I will eat later. " Yoona said with weak voice .

" Okay. Our Yoongie yahh , I will put it on this table.  But You must eat. " she said.  And Yoong  node with a smile😊.

At Oh Sehun's house

Sehun's POV

I am so worried 😳about Yoong. Will she be OK?  But she doesn't like to take medicine. Should I go to her house ? Molla! I will go

" Sehun,  where are you going at this late hour? " Sehun 's  mom said.

" Mom, I actually I ...am going  my friend 's house  to borrow  English  Book . I need that book,Mom. Monday,  we will report that assignment to our teacher " ,  Sehun said with an requested face.

" Okay,  Go. But You have to come  back quickly. " Sehun's mom said.

" Sure,  Mom 😉 ", Sehun said. He run to Yoong's house.

At Yoona's bedroom

Yoona is having a high fever. She is also full of sweats. The soup is still at the table.

" Yoona! Yoona!  Wake up " , Sehun yelled . 
     He touched her forehead. It's extremely hot maybe 103 F . Although Sehun  wake her up,  she is unconscious.  Sehun went to the bathroom and came back a tower &  a bowl of water.
  And  he soak the tower in water and put it on her forehead to decrease the fever. He repeated again and again. 15 minutes later,  the fever is decreased.

Sehun's POV

It's relived.  The fever is gone. wait! He rub her hair slowly.
Waitt!   I should call mom.

Sehun : Mom, my friend is having a fever. I think I need to help. Mom, can I sleep here?

Sehun's Mom : Okay , my Son. Take care of your friend but you need to come back before school .  Bye  .

Sehun watched Yoong 's conditions and he drowsed  while he was changing towers on her forehead.

.....

Yoona woke up  (it's already 4 am) .

Yoona's POV

Huh,  what time is it? Ahh I forgot to eat soup made by ahjuma. 😲 wait!  who is sleeping on the chair? Sehunnie? ?¿¿ what is he doing here at this late time.... Myabe he care me the whole night ?😓 ottoke?  Miahane 😯 he must be uncomfortable to sleep at the chair. Later she covered him with a blacket 《 it's little cold in early morning 》 .
And Yoona falls asleep beside him .

Sehun woke up & found Yoona beside him. He surprised.  He is covered with an blanket.? Who covered?  Yoona?💓 .He touched her forehead. It is normal temperature now!😧.He was so much worried about her.

He hug her & put on the bed to sleep conformablely & he also fall asleep beside Yoong.