Chapter 2: The day after

Savage's Pov.

I wake up with a start as my alarm goes off. As I look at it I notice it says 3:35. WAIT WHAT 3:35. Those little fudge sickles changed my alarm. I really didn't want to go to school today anyways, but still why would they want me hanging around them all day. To top it off this will be 5th absence in homeroom, which means I will get 5 weeks of detention, like wtf I KNOW they knew that! They are going to get it. I just missed a whole day of school like what the actual duckling, who does that to a person. I'm going to have so much homework come Monday.

 I quietly walk down stairs and growl their names. Both of them jumped off the couch, startled, and scared.

"Which one of you fuckers was touching my stuff?" I growl sinisterly. "I asked a question it needs a FUCKING response! Or has the amount of drugs an alcohol you consumed last night eaten up your brain to the point were it has you fuckers unable to speak?" I yell when I get no response.

They both hang there heads as I point out the fact that they both smoke and drink way to much to be healthy while also insulting their intelligence.

I have no idea why when they touch my stuff it gets me so furious. It just does. "Pay attention to me when I say this ok." I get silence. "OKAY"

"Yes okay." They both say almost trembling. This is the response I was looking for.

"Don't touch, move, or change any of my things in or out of my room! Actually just stay out of there please." I say weakly. As I tread up the stairs I realize that my eyes have started watering and my lips trembling. I absolutely hate having to yell at people and scare them to get point across, but if I don't they wont listen. I really don't understand why Hyden always goes along with my brothers schemes, considering the fact that he is usually the one comforting me after the damage is done. I feel like he is wasting his time going back and forth with me. Being the good guy as well as the bad and I always feel stupid for letting him, for liking him. But not today, fuck them both I dont feel like dealing with myself or others right now. I wish Angel was around to make me feel better.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~*~~*~*

Hyden's Pov.

"Dude I told you that was a bad idea." I whisper yelled at Danii. I felt so bad for Sav, I know how sad he gets after he yells and gets mad because if Angel isn't the person comforting him I am. Therefore I spend quite a while talking to him about his feelings and feeling absolutely horrible after Danii and I make him mad.

"Shut the fuck up dude and hand me the pot. There's no need to bitch about it now. God I miss Angel and my brothers, why didn't I leave this place dude. Why am I stuck here, in this house."

"If Angel was here she would never let this happen you know. You are stuck here because you know your brother and you know something is up with him. You know deep down you love and can't let anything really bad happen to him, no matter who you have to protect him from. You ae a good brother even if others don't think so, hell even I question you sometimes but you are a good brother deep inside." I sigh

"I'm going up to comfort him" I say as I pass the pot to Danii, hoping that he listens to what I'm saying and maybe he won't be so quick to forget it all .

I slowly walk up the stairs, turn down the hall, and knock softly on Savage's door.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~~*~~*~*