Character Intros Part 7: Darane

Darane Ackerlane

Savage's Dad

Age: 49

Favorite bands/ artist: Frank Sinatra, The Straight No Chasers, and Amos Lee. 

Likes: His kids, his wife, painting, rolling and smoking cigars, baseball, football, basketball, classical music, helping out, and PTA meetings(strange right?). 

Dislikes: Homesexuality, the people Daniil bring home, Kyden, drinking in front of his little ones, rap music, rock music, transgender people, and emos.

 Personality: Darane is a pretty nice and level headed guy until you do one of two things. One mess with his family, two do or become some thing or someone he doesn't like. Darane will try to make you something you aren't or drive you out of his life trying. That is why Danii hates him and doesn't live at home and that is also why Savage ends up on the street. Darane is a very different person when he is drunk. He forgets all humanity and will cuss you out like no tomorrow. He tries to never come home drunk for that reason and he also never wants his young children to see him drunk for that reason. Even though he loves Briane, Durane has girls falling at their knees for him, young or old I might add. Danii gets his good looks and playerish ways from somewhere. 

 Finallly I update 

GUY IN PICTURE IS DURANE ----------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>