Death Machine: part 2

A/N hope you like it here you go. And sorry for changing 'P.O.V's allot. It might be VERY short.

**Alexia's P.O.V **

Where the hell is this guy?

Oh we'll like I care.

I'm just gonna sit here.Alone. listening to music.Alone. O.K yeah this is boring.

Till I brought up my fave songs in a row on my phone.

- Fancy by Iggy

- problem by Ariana Grande and Iggy

- wiggle by Jason Durelo

- talk dirty to me by Jason Durelo

HOW can you NOT love these songs???

So like always I closed my eyes and bopped my head to the music.

"Excuse me is this seat taken ?" A British accented guy said with his hoarse and deep voice.

I would open my eyes but I felt like if I don't open my eyes he'll go away, plus I'm sleepy.

"Um.. yeah. this guy named I think... Nigel or Neil sit's here." I said with my eyes still closed. " HARRY I'm going to kill you if you don't come back here this instant!" a guy said from...... well somewhere on the plane pretty far away. " we'll I gotta go or else I'll get killed. see ya!" he said before leaving.

I opened my eyes to check if the coast was clear. good he's gone. I think his name is Harry since a guy said his name followed by 'I'm going to kill you'.

"Uhhhhh! When are we getting off this death Machine!!!!" I sighed.

"In about 35 minutes."a Normal Canadian or American voice said.

" Hi I'm Alexia." I said turning to a guy with dark brown hair and blue/green with a touch of brown eyes. Plus he looks my age. And he's sitting in the row next to mine. I probably didn't realize him since Nigel or Neil has been blocking my vu.

"Hey I'm Jason.But most people just call me Jay." Jay said.

"So what are you going to Bradford for?" I asked trying to make a conversation.

"Um did you say Bradford? Were on are way to Addingham U.K"

( P.S IDK how far they are apart so I'm gonna be guessing. YES Addingham is a real city )

" What!!!! how far is that form Bradford??!!?!" I asked worried for my life! " It's like 18-24 hours away in a car including the traffic." he said. " what about In a Death machine?" I said wanting answers quick.

" Death Machine?" I said confused

" A plane Jason. A plane!" I whisper shouted.

" Oh it's like 4-5 hours."

I can't believe this! HOW did I take the wrong plane?

Or maybe it's him?

" Wait what if you got it wrong?" before he could answer I asked the lady behind me and she also said

'Addingham' . I asked like 23 people and they ALL said 'Addingham'!!!.

" Attention all passenger's were about to arrive the Addingham airport in 1 minute. please buckle your seat-belts" the airplane lady said.

**Niall's P.O.V**

I can't believe what Harry just did to me!

** flash back **

"Your so dumb Harry. A girl doesn't know who we are"

Zayn had to explain him like 3 times.

"Oh.Is she pretty?" He asked. Like always Harry ask's ' is she pretty' every time we talk about a girl.

"Yes. she's the most beautiful gir live EVER seen in my life. And I've probably seen at lease half of the girls in the world." And I'm not lying. we're in 2014. I've been in one direction for like 4 years now and we've done world tours before.

(I can't wait for there new album that's coming out in summer or later when school starts)!!!!!

"We'll I better get heading see ya !" I tell the lads.

But before I could leave I got pushed to the seat that Harry sat in before I saw Harry running off. That little fucker. he went to oh see Alexia I bet.

I decided to wait till he comes back. But Liam had warned Harry not to run off cause there's a girl before so he was quite mad. " HARRY I'm going to kill you if you don't get over here this instant!!" Liam screamed.

And Harry was back in a second. laughing?.

"Why you laughing mate?" I asked.

"You know the girl that you were talking about?" He said

"Yeah" I said

"We'll she thinks your name is Nigel or Neil" and the boy just started laughing while I could fell my cheeks getting warmer witch meant I was blushing.

I decided to go back to my seat when I realized Alexia talking to this guy. I instantly exploded with jealousy.

Wait.Why?

This girl can't even remember my name. Plus she able to carry out a conversation with this guy but not me?

So I went back to the guys and the air plane lady said " attention all passengers were arriving in 1 minute". so I took a seat on Zayn.

** flash back over **

** Alexia's P.O.V **

We arrived at the airport and I went to go grab my bags when I bumped into someone. "sorry. I wasn't watching were I was going" I said. "its fine. I'm sorry to".

When I looked up I saw that blond hair and blue eyes with that Irish accent when he talked.

" Nice to see you again." He said . wait.oh yeah his name is Niall!

"You to. I I would of said bye but I never saw you after you left" I said jokingly. " yeah sorry about that."he said.

"We'll I got to go. bye " I said

"Bye" Niall waved.

I'm just lucky I got like about 1 million dollars for emergencies and to buy food and stuff. I'll be able to buy a plane ticket to go to Bradford and since I left 3 days early I won't be late.

____A/N: Sorry we didn't get to Bradford or Doniya yet but it's all part of the story next chapter Alexia's gonna meat Doniya.

- Alexia xox😉