Chapter 3

A/N Omg guys I have over 200 reads thank you so much for reading this book

Oh and I want to dedicate this chapter to NoFaultInOurLuke for being an awesome editor

And sorry I took long to update but hey here's another chapter

* * *

Ivy's POV

" So mom are you gonna introduce me to him " I question

Remembering that I was there, but I did gave her a moment

" Oh my, sorry honey I'm just too caught up in this visit, that I almost  to introduce you to my um another friend of mines. Ivy this is Isaiah " mom explain

" Well Ivy sorry about that, its finally nice to meet you, I I heard many great things about you. "

" Huh funny that's the second time I heard that today "

" Aww really I wished I was third cuz you know what they say thirds a charm "

" Hmm really well how do you and my mom know each other "

" Ivy really you just met him and know your asking him questions "

" Well sorry for asking but what if y'all use to date or other things that happen between the both of you "

" Well I appreciate your protectiveness for me darling "

" Haha well to assure you Ivy, your mom and I never dated, but it was really a pleasure in seeing the both of you but I have duties to attend "

" No worries Isaiah hopefully we'll see you soon again " mom added

" Yes me too and tell Robert I said hello " Isaiah mention

" Yes of course goodbye then " as mom gave him a goodbye hug

" Goodbye and you too Ivy, take care of your parents for me will you "

" Will for sir " while doing that thing soldiers do I think

After Isaiah left, mom and I went around the village to you know greet and meet with some of the angels around. It's so fascinating how each of them are are so beautiful and have their own uniqueness. They don't argue and when they are told do something they obey. They are also welcoming and respectful. Wow even I can't manage to top that off.

But as the more time I spend with them I feel this bond is pulling me towards even more.

* * *

After the visit to the heavens, I felt exhausted and I really need some sleep

I was surrounded by darkness and the chilly air around it. All I could hear was the beating of my heart pounding against my chest. No I shouldn't show them fear, because it'll only bring pleasure to seeing me coward in fear.

I couldn't muster why they took. The only thing that was bothering was. Who took me? What do they want from me?

But my thoughts were interrupted of the sound of footsteps descending down the stairs. Now my breathing was fast and my heart was beating so much it hurt.

" Ivy Ivy Ivy " his cold hard voice sending goosebumps down my back but not the good kinds.

" W-what do you want from me " obvious I was scared but it was complete darkness that I couldn't see him at all.

" Oh well that's a complicated question but I'll but in a way for you to understand " he paused but spoke again

" The reason your here is because your the key to finish my creation which involves you of course "