Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Well guys I did it, another update. School has already been started so it's been kind of hard to write these days so yea. I know I'm not a great writer and all but bare with me. So enjoy.

* * * *

Unknown POV

" Have you found them yet," he question in his cold voice that would send shivers down your spine.

"N-No sir but we're still looking."

"You pathetic worthless being I hired you to bring them to me and in return I get a no," he spat out.

"Guards, take this piece of worthless being out of my sight and slice his head off " he ordered.

"Yes sir, will do sir."

I have less than 24 hours to find them. Time is running out, I've been searching for them but most importantly her for 18 years. Always time time have sons little fun, she thinks she can play hide and seek. But all I'll be doing is seeking while they hide like pathetic beings they are. She is the key to my creation to be completed. Then once I'm done with her. Well that's a little secret for me to know.

Ivy's POV

Ok guys this is it. To let whatever be told at last. So many emotions running through my body like anxiety,impatient. All I rather do is sleep on my comfy bed and wake up until the afternoon. My thoughts were interrupted when there was a knock at the door.

" Come in," I said,then she appeared through the door.

" Hey honey, how are you feeling " she asked.

" Good but just feeling a little anxiety what you told me yesterday has been keeping me on edge," I confessed.

" Sorry what I said yesterday, I know you get impatient but we'll get to that tomorrow okay. For now I have an important trip to take you."

" Ok and what is this important somewhere or trip you need to take me " I questioned.

" You'll see but I need you to cooperate with me and don't freak out when we get there " she explained.

" Serious mom, I'm 17. I don't need rules."

" Yes I know I was joking around, but I miss treating you like my little angel. In just tomorrow you officially become an adult." she said as she was getting up from my bed. I wondered if she made breakfast.

" Yes I made breakfast, it's on the table reserved for an Ivy." With that being said I got up and bolted to the bathroom to get ready.

* * *

So right now we were getting ready to leave and head on to visit Alice in Wonderland or Charlie at the Chocolate Factory. Maybe even Ariel The Little Mermaid at the ocean. Seriously I have no clue what so ever on of this   'important trip' is. What if my mom is a top secret accent and she wants to show me the headquarters of where she works.

" Ivy would you like to see an angel some day " mom unexpectedly said. Hmm I never really thought of it but now that I think of it I do.

" Yea that'll be great, I always wanted to meet other supernaturals other than werewolves "

" Well here comes one then " while pointing up at the sky. It was flying towards us. This is the moment I've been waiting for like ever since we talked about meeting an angel seconds ago you guys.

" Ivy did you heard what I said " someone said but it sounded so much of my mom

" Huh ugh what can you repeat that again " just realizing she was talking to me

" I said the angel is really good friend of mines and she is going to take us to a mini tour up at the heavens, what do you think of it " she stated 

" Um Yea sure never too early to start an adventure  "

Mom let out a small chuckle at that, " Gladly my little one we shall hurry before adventure runs out " while using an accent

The sound of someone made both of us to stop and look up

" Angela it's so nice to see you again " Mom then ran and gave Angela a bone crushing hug. Forgot to mention something stay away from my mom hugs she squeezes the life out of you.

" Angela this is my daughter Ivy, Ivy this is my best friend Angela." mom exclaimed in delight

" Its nice to meet you Ivy, I heard alot about you "

" Well its always nice to know that someone is talking about me, it makes me the center of attention which I really don't enjoy " I grinned, admiringly Angela she's looks very young and beautiful for an angel like her

" Well I think we should get going, shall we " mom asked

" Of course " Angela agreed " Here Ivy just grab in to my arm tightly and don't let go or else, same with you Isabella. " Angela explained 

" Ready Ivy " mom asked

" Ready as I'll ever be " then blasting off into the sky

* * *

Words couldn't describe the scene I was admiring with wide open eyes. To say everything was white was an understatement like a winter wonderland but except it's not cold and snowing. It's completely and utterly beautiful.

" Enchanting isn't it " Angela whispered at me

" Very " I replied back

 I can tell my expression looks like if I just discovered gold. Right now we're at the entrance of the kingdom. As we're walking I'm looking everywhere as we walk as if I'm walking in a candy store deciding where to look at first. There's a beautiful white fountain made from stone. Then you have angels doing their duties. To this huge building, which I believe my mom told me was the castle.

" Do we get to enter the castle " my curious mind asked

" Not right now Ivy but we I rather spare some time to introduce you to some angels. Do you mind  "

" Not at all, so whose first on the list "

" I was thinking "  but she was cut off my someone

" Isabella is that you " someone yelled from afar, I was looking around my surroundings to spot the mysterious voice that belong time the stranger.

But he's no stranger if he's hugging my mom. It's funny how my mom knows these angels. Remind later to questioned her about that.

Unknown POV

Just wait til I get my hands on you my little Bella and your useless child. Soon I will rule this world with my creation. And I'll make sure to save you a seat to watch me killing  all your beloved ones starting with your mate my darling. He was interrupted when there was a knock at the door

" Come in " He said

" Sir we found something " one of the searchers spoke

" Well what is it " he commanded

" Well we found someone who spotted them and he has answers but doesn't want to speak " The searcher responded

" Well don't stand there bring them to me that way I can witness it myself " he yelled already impatient

" Yes sir " while quickly leaving closing the door out his way

Finally Bella I won the game and you lost. You thought you could keep it up well guess again cause Marcus is coming to pay a little visit. Then the door open bringing in the victim

" Well Well Well who do we got here " standing up from his chair behind his desk, heading towards it.

* * * *