Chapter 4

A/N. First of all a thousand thank yous for whoever is reading this book. I now have over 300 reads, like damn.

I'll say that's a somewhat good early present for me. Which by the way, my birthday is coming up.

It surprises me that actual people are reading my book.

Anyways here's another chapter for you guys.

And please comment and vote if you enjoyed or not.

Ivy's Dad POV

Processing everything Ivy told me. I felt like something was going to happen, even my wolf was becoming aware of it. My instincts told me it had to be him.

But seeing my own daughter passed out. Knowing that she's in pain from the transformation that that's beginning to happen. Made me think that's it's time to tell her.

All I wanted, was for the best of my daughter. As a father and alpha. It's my duty to not only take care of my pack, but my family as well.

So I walked out of my office and approached my wife, Isabella.

" Sweetheart, look. I know you may not agree with me but I think it's best for Ivy to finally know the truth. One way or the other, we still have to tell her sweetie."

" I fully agree with you honey, but I'm just worried on how Ivy will react to all of this. What if something goes wrong, or what if she'll hate..." but then I cut her off.

" Sweetie, I understand your worried, but we have to do this. Hopefully Ivy will understand we did this to protect us. Most importantly, for the sake of our only daughter." I reassured her. Hoping nothing goes wrong.

" Your right honey. We shouldn't give up on faith. Let's just pray she takes this well." I then brought her into my embrace to comfort her and to not worry.

" Me to sweetie, me too " I whispered,

Well, here goes nothing

* * *

Ivy's POV

As soon as I woke up all the pain was gone. Like poof, it magically disappeared.

Wait, what, no! this can't be. My clean carpet wait no no no really. Especially when it's covered by your birthday cake. My precious cake is all ruined. I'm going to destroy the person whose responsible for this. Oh wait it's dad. 

My plots of a plan to get back at dad was interrupted when both of my parents came in.

" Oh Ivy honey, how are you feeling "

" Fine, I guess " I said

" Well, we're glad your fine "

" Yea me too, but what exactly happen " I responded back

" What do you mean honey," she asked while I was making my way to the living room couch with my parents following me. because I'm getting tired of being in bed. As soon as got comfy on the couch, I began talking.

" I mean, what's going on? As soon as I get out of bed, I'm feeling this excruciating pain, running throughout my whole body. Then, just like that, I pass out. I didn't even get to enjoy mom's delicious chocolate fudge cake. Most of all I didn't get to lick some frosting off of it. You know that's the best part." I said, currently lying on the couch feeling exhausted from talking too much.

Dad sighed " Look Ivy, this is complicated but your special, in other words different, but a special different. " he  finished off.

" I don't understand. Plus that doesn't answer my question as to why you had to drop the damn cake dad and that weird but painful feeling. I also feel this same strange connection when I went to go see the angels. As to when I touch werewolves. " gasping for air as I just said that whole thing without taking a breath.

" It's like something is pulling me towards them. Which I never told you guys because I thought both of y'all will  think I'm crazy. Then send me to a asylum institution or whatever. " I specifically said

" Well I was getting to that point Ivy before you rudely interrupted me. " Dad retorted

" As I was saying Ivy your one of a kind. No actually the first one. Which we're really gifted to have you Ivy. I knew the moment I met your mother, that this is gonna be one hell of an adventure. I know this sounds all confusing but you need to understand what I'm about to tell you is not a joke" Dad spoke with authority

" Ok but ...." I was cut off

" Honey " mom began

" I know you won't take this well but your father and I aren't what you think we are. So I'd advise you to prepare what is to come " she said all to serious and I was starting to get suspicious.

" Don't tell me your both psychotic criminals that kidnapped me when I was born and now want to end my life. " I surprisingly said.

" Ivy please don't start your nonsense, act more mature honey this is serious situation. " Mom said looking a bit irritated.

" Week then please do tell what's going on " clearly getting annoyed

" Fine Ivy I'll tell " dad interjected

" I'm the alpha of the pack and your mom an royal angel who hunts demons whose my mate. Which makes her the luna of the pack. Oh one thing your mom's the queen of the heavens " dad pause, that made me shot out of the couch  

" Ivy that makes you an ... hybrid... "

Trying to process everything that was blown all at once. I believe dad is making this up, because he's a baby to tell me the truth, but what he said about mom had me thinking.

That could explain why she had friends of angels and she also hesitated when I asked her if we could visit the castle. Perhaps it could be true. 

Out of nowhere some strange man bursts into the back of the door, as he was trying to catch his breath. He bents down to his knees and spoke

" Marcus... he's return...he's coming... prepare " that was his last few words and then he looked straight at me. Why is he staring at me. Moments he passed out.

I was surprisingly shocked. I gasped and spoke,

" Whose Marcus?  What does he want and prepare for what? " I questioned

" Ivy look we'll explained this all but first we need to get this man help ok "

" Ok " I barely whispered, still shock from all this

But the only thing I know is the two most important people of my life basically told me. They lied to me my whole life. Cliche I know but it's the truth.