Chapter 1

DJs POV

"Shhhhhh... It's ok I am here now" I whisper while signing to Sky. While the girls are banging on the door to get in to get us. All of a sudden "get ready girls a group will be here in ten minutes" says the wicked one over the loud speaker. "Let's go get ready" I sign and say to her. Thank god she can read lips or I would go nuts. I get her my team crafted hoodie and and give her a pair of black sweat pants. I don't get why or how she always wears that but oh well. She goes in her closet. Yes I said closet the wicked one gave her a closet as a room. I close the door and change in to a blue swag now knows nike tee shirt and black shorts. I grab Sky's sunglasses off the floor and open the door to hear Sky banging on the door. I go in my room and get the bobby pin off my dresser and go pic the lock on Sky's door. Once I get the lock she runs out and hugs me with tears steaming down her face. I hand her the sunglasses and carry her down stairs. we stand in line. I hold her instead of her standing 20 people away from me. I look down at the floor when the group walks in and prepare for rejection again. "What is your name little one" I hear from a familiar voice. I look up at Sky to see he signing her name I push her hands down and look up to see Adam aka Skydoesminecraft! "Her name is sky" "Oh and how about you" "I am DJ" Adam reached for Sky's glasses but she pushes his hand away. "Is she deaf?" "Yah she is my little sister, she hides her eyes because their different" "How are they different" "They change colors with her mood" "I don't believe you" I take her glasses off and they go from a blue to a gray color and she hides her face in the crease of my neck. "I think that is awesome just let me talk to my friends" "ok" I put Sky down. I saw the adults went to talk so I went to take Sky upstairs but she wasnt behind me. I heard her screaming and ran but so did Adam oh well I got to help her. When I found her she was dirty bloody and her/my clothes were ripped and i saw the group of 5 run out of the room. "HEY GET BACK HERE!" Adam shouted but that caused them to go to there rooms. "come on were adopting you two I am gonna take her to the hospital and you pack your stuff""ok" after that i ran upstairs to pack our stuff.