Chapter 2

Adams POV

I can't believe this is happening... I am literally running down the street taking my adopted daughter... no sister... No I'll decide later but I am running taking her to the hospital. "Help me help someone! Please I need help" I shout as someone with a stretcher runs towards me. I run towards them and put Sky on the stretcher. I walked with them. "Since you just adopted her I will let you come in the back with us Mr.Dahlberg" "I am staying with her" I replied "ok" I went with her for her MRI and the X-rays. They told me she has a major concussion and a broken arm and leg. They took care of the concussion and waited for her to wake up for her arm and leg. "mmmmmmm" Sky groans waking up. She starts signing but I don't know what she is saying so I hand her pen and paper. 'What happen? Where am I? Who are you? Where is DJ?' I take the paper and right down 'People attacked you. Your at a hospital. I'm your adoptive dad now. She is coming now.' Am she writes 'Okay.' i write 'What are your 2 favorite colors?' She writes back 'blue and green' I write back 'ok' I get the nurse "ok for her leg a blue cast and her arm a green one" "okay" I sit in the room as the cast up Sky. DJ runs in "Where is Sky? How is she? Is she ok?" "She is getting her casts now. She is gonna be ok.-" i get cut off by my phone going off... it's this hospital?? "Yes. ok. I'll be right there." I hang up. Ty is here in the room next to us, he went deaf from a care crash that just happened" (in this book Ty is 18) "ok, go see him I'll tell you when Sky gets back" "ok" I leave the room and wave to Ty. He waves back. "How did you get here so quick" I write down 'you'll find out' an he says "ok"

~2 hours later~

"Adam Sky is back" "who is Sky" Ty asks I write 'you'll see because she will be out today and you'll be out today' "ok" I go to the nurse "can I get to pair of you best quality hearing aids" "here is a pair that can make the deafest person able to here perfectly" "yes two pairs of those and can Ty go in the room next door" "yes" I give DJ a pair to give to Sky and I hand Ty a pair. "Hey buddy" "I can hear you now! SCORE!!!!!" "Hey it's time to meet DJ and Sky" "ok"

Sky's POV

"I-I can hear" I say astonished. I put my glasses on, just then my crush Ty came in with Adam. I waved hi, and started thinking... I have no chance. I am too ugly, too fat, I am a freak, a suicidal freak of nature I hate myself. Just then my thoughts were interrupted by Ty waving his hand in front of my face. " U-ummm, s-sorry I w-was t-thinking" I really hope he didn't notice my stutter. " Well I am Ty" "hi Ty I'm Sky" I said acting like I never heard of him before. I smiled and we talk for 3 hours till a nurse walked in and made Adam and Ty sign forms. I was told to change so I made everyone leave I got in a wheelchair and went into the bathroom. I got in the bathroom locked the door and in my hoodie there were my saviors. I cut my arms and legs and bandaged them up. I lean over the toilet and shove my fingers in my mouth causing me to throw up. I change and I flushed the toilet so no one knew and I left the bathroom. " OK LETS GO!" as I said that we left.