prologue

the soft pink & orange sunset was absolutely beautiful. the stars started to shine on the clear summer night. I was on a date with a boy. a boy with inked arms and curls. I sighed in wonder on what is beyond the beautiful sky. I turned to look at the boy, his own eyes meeting mine. i smiled, "i have to say, Styles. this is a very cute date, especially for a first date that is," i chuckled softly, my arm bumping with his.

Harry smiled back, his dimple peaking its way through, "why thank you aly, a pretty date for a pretty girl." Harry had always been someone i had my eyes on. ever since the first day i stepped into college. he was the first person i saw & my, my, i was blown off my feet. He always seemed to be the keep to himself kind of guy, but after we started talking, he was more wild & charming. i always wondered why he was without a girl.

as the night became dark, allowing the stars to shine brighter, i looked at the man beside me. my eyes were glossy, focusing on him only. Harry has moved closer to her, a blanket around us since it was a bit colder at night. the soft breeze hit me, causing goosebumps to travel down my spine. He noticed, moving a bit closer to me but not too close, incase i got uncomfortable. of course i didn't, and leaned on him slightly. he was warm, and smelled like some good ass cologne. his heart was steady, and soft. i looked back up at him, he was leaning down closer to my face. our lips connected and it was like fireworks erupted from my chest. my hand loves to his cheek, rubbing soft circles onto his soft skin as the kiss continued. after a few seconds, he pulled away, pressing his forehead to mine. i kept my eyes closed and smiled.

"as much as i would want to continue this date, i was told by your roommate to bring you back home by 7:30." he said, taking a second to look at his phone, he chuckled, "it's 8 o'clock" I giggled, my cheeks were flushed and thankfully he couldn't see them. we hopped off the hood of his car, and retrieved back into it.

the car ride back to my place was quiet. not an awkward quiet, more like a very lightening quiet. i enjoyed it.

-

he pulled into my driveway, getting out quickly and opening the passenger door for me. i smiled, and got out. i hugged him tightly, "thank you, harry, for a wonderful night. maybe we can spend another summer night together?" i said, my voice sweet and smooth. Harry nodded, "yes, indeed. i would enjoy that," he said, smiling. gosh, i will never forget that smile. he kissed my cheek, "see you on another summer night, alyzea." he said, going back to his car. i waved, walking to my door, going in, and shutting it.

that was the last time i saw harry styles, the whole summer he never called. guess i was a one time thing. we'll see about that.

————-
THANK YOU FOR READING!! the first actual chapter will be up tomorrow, it's late & this is what i could get up. please share & comment & all that jazz! it would mean a lot <3