chapter two

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Arabella Malfoy didn't know what to expect when she walked into the secret place called 12 Grimmauld Place. As the blonde haired Malfoy walked silently down the tiny hall, lugging her extremely heavy trunk behind her. A pained expression on her face, Dumbledore might've been able to heal it however that still didn't mean that she wouldn't be tired from carrying it around the whole night. Attempting to move cautiously in the dark hallway, Arabella smelt the rotting smell of damp wood along with dust.

Arabella would've quietly shuffled through the hallway, though not being careful enough as the exhaustion became too much for the young girl. Causing her to trip over her feet and fall face first onto the rotting floor.

You've got to be kidding me.

The girl laid there for a moment, questioning all her life choices. Arabella heard hushed voices, and the opening of the door. Arabella didn't even bother to move as she just sighed heavily. This must've looked so odd, a random girl just sitting on the floor of a very very creepy and dark house.

"Arabella?" A bored voice sounded from above her, she knew that voice. Arabella would've propped herself up to see her potions professor staring down at her. A shy smile coming on her face, her face turning red as she saw a group of adults in the kitchen staring at her.

"Hello Professor Snape." Arabella would've said awkwardly as she shakily stood from where she fell. "Nice night isn't it?" The girl asked, trying to make somewhat of a conversation. Though it didn't seem as though he was having it, his gaze sharpened making Arabella slightly uncomfortable as she hugged her sweatshirt close to her body to cover herself up. Snape did not look like he was in the mood for the 'jokes' tonight.

It looked as though Snape was about to say one more thing until he was interrupted by a loud female voice. "You must be Arabella!" A short plump redheaded woman said to her. Coming from behind Snape and engulfing the girl in a big hug. It didn't take long for Arabella to guess that this cheery woman was indeed Mrs. Weasley. The woman gave off such a motherly feel, unlike her own mother. Arabella's smile grew wider, Ron was so lucky.

"Hello." Arabella said in return, while she awkwardly hugged back (she tried not to seem awkward while doing so). "It's nice to meet you." Arabella said as the women pulled away. The older woman was impressed with how polite the tired teenager was. As well as how calm she seemed. Dumbledore had told them that the girl would be joining them today, however he never really specified when that time today would be.

"I'm Mrs. Weasley. You must be exhausted, the kids are upstairs." She said quickly, as though she was trying to rush her out of the tiny hallway. Snape had already made his way back to the kitchen with the other adults. Not even sparing a glance at the girl. Biting the inside of her cheek to refrain from asking what was happening, Arabella would've simply nodded and climbed up the stairs.