Chapter 8

What the hell just happened? I was beyound furious. I knew that Idiot was up to no good. But Emma she's in a pub that's half an hour from here. What if she get hurt by the time I reach? What if- God no! I quickly got into my car and sped off to the pub my mind mainly on Emma and the road. I prayed that nothing happened to her. There was a lot of traffic by the pub and I tired calling her but she wouldn't pick up. I parked my car a bit far from here and ran into the pub. "Sir may I see some I.D please" The security ask. I quickly showed him it and entered the pub and went hectic searching for her. "Emma, Ems, EMMMA!" I shouted and looked for her. I was about to give up and go back outside when I heard faint sobs coming from the bathroom.

I know I shouldn't be in there but who cares. I swiftly went into the bathroom and saw Emma sitting on the floor sobbing in her hand. "Oh shhh shhh now"  I cooed Lightly and took her into my arms. "Emma, sweetie I'm here now come on let's go" I said softly rubbing her arms. "Lu-luke you shouldn't b-be here, g-o" She sobbed. I took her up and brought her outside into my car. I buckled her up and then went into the driver's seat and started the engine. I kept looking at her as I drove back towards my house. She was sleeping and there was mascara stains all over he face. I grabbed her phone and texted her mom saying that she was staying over with me to finish some homework we had. Yes I lied but I had to.

I swiftly drove into the garage and hopped out running to the passenger side. I unbuckled her and took her into my arms going straight for the door. It was struggle to open the door with her because it was locked first of all. She kept mumbling stuff bearly audible. I climbed up the bed and gently put her down. I took a sweat shirt and  some shorts and started changing her. I went with her jeans first and tried as hard as possible not to look. She was asleep now. I took of her top and slipped on mine then I went to the bathroom and  took some cotton and  also got a hold of my mum's makeup remover thingy. It was now quarter to 11 and I decided to get some sleep. I took a pillow and  a blanket and went over to my couch which was pretty comfortable. I sooz dozed off into a dreamless night.

"Luke!!!!!" My mum called out for me as I jumped and fell of the couch. "Yes mum?" I answered.

"Come here" She said and I went into the kitchen. "Morning mum whatsup?" I asked as I yawned. "Why were you asleep on the couch?" She asked. "Well uh someone's asleep in my bed?" I told her. "You no Luke, It's okay to say that Emma's in your bed. Is she ok?" My mum asked. "Well uh she was dumped and uh i called her and well I brought her here." I said scratching behind me neck. "Alright when she wakes u-" and my mum was interupted by the sound of vomiting. I rushed upstairs to find Emma hurled over the toilet vomitting. I held her hair back and rubbed her back lightly as she finished up. Thinking about it also made me wanting to puke. She stood up and flushed the toilet and rised her mouth. "What am I doing here?" She asked as she spit out the water.

"I brought you home silly" I said and chuckled. "Oh um thanks you Luke OH do you have a spare tooth brush?" She asked. I nodded and reached down grabbing one for her. "Here ya go" I said handing it to her. "Oh thank you. Eh Luke why am I in your clothes? OMG did you change me?" She asked scared. "Ems yes  I did, we're best friends it's okay" I said patting her shoulder. "But now you've seen my ugly body" She said sadly. "No, you're beautiful, probably the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. "I said and she smiled looking down. She opened the faucet and rinsed the tooth brush before putting tooth paste on it and brusing her teeth. I took my toothbrush and started brushing my teeth as well. Before I left I said, "Ya know, You look pretty nice in my clothes"