CHAPTER 7.

"Oh really? You think I'm gonna trust ya?". Your words were sharp and filled with anger. "Look I'm not lying. I just wanna get to know you more okay?". His words were soft which made you feel bad for being rude to him. "And why is that so?". You snap back rudely. "B-because you're different". He is trying to avoid your gaze, his cheeks were slightly pink.
Why is he like this ugh
"Huh? What did you say?"
"I said you're different from all other girls. The girls I've dated before, only wanted to date me because of my looks and stuff. They never actually loved me. They just wanted to have a good looking boyfriend by their sides and me, I wanted someone who could actually love me for who I am not for my looks and thats the reason why I dumped those girls. I've never asked out anyone, it was them who approached me first". You could feel how sad his tone has become from what he had just told you.

"I hope you're not lying to me". Your tone softens too.

"I am not". he shoots you a honest look.

"Well...let's just watch some movies". You try to change the topic by picking out some movies from the shelf beside the T.V.

"um okay! I brought some snacks" Jihoon shows you two bags full of snacks placed on the couch.

"FOOD Yeah I was starving" you quickly move yourself towards the couch and make some space for Jihoon to sit beside you. You left some space to maintain some distance.

T.B.C

A/N: I'm sorry for not updating. This chapter is super short. I hope y'all understand. School's being a bitch rn.