CHAPTER 8.

While you were watching the movie, you felt someone coming closer to you and well you knew who it was. Jihoon was sleeping soundly. He looks cute. Fuck stop Y/n don't think about him. You get out of your thoughts when you feel him resting his head on your shoulder. Why is he like this ugh. You try your best not to disturb his sleep and get away from him but his strong arms were already around your waist. He was smiling and mumbling something random which you thought was super adorable.

*next day*

You open your eyes and find yourself and Jihoon in each others embrace on the couch. You try moving out of his hold but he was way too strong. "J-Jihoon get up" you try to shake him. "Um good morning my beautiful baby girl" he says with a smile. "I'm not your baby girl" you try your level best to get out of his grip. "You soon will be" he shoots a wink at you and loosens up his grip.

OH GOD THAT WINK WHEN WILL HE STOP WINKING

"You're so adorable that's why I fell for you Y/N" he looks right into your eyes. It felt like a scene from a movie was being played, both of your eyes were staring right into each others soul and for a minute you really thought he wasn't joking about liking you.

T.B.C