CHAPTER 6.

Next day

*phone rings*
"Ugh who is it?" You groan as you get up from your bed to answer your call.
"Hey honey, good morning" a voice replies back and you already knew who it was. THE PARK JIHOON. "What do you want dumbass?" You question him in annoyance. "Dumbass? Huh? Babe, you should probably apologize or I'm gonna leak your video" he chuckles.
What video? Wait! The horror house?!?? Wtf Jihoon.

"Dont babe me and what do you want? I don't have time for you" I yell through the phone. "Awe don't be so loud on the phone, babe. I want you to go on a date with me"
"Hhahhaha do you really think I'm gonna go on a date with someone like you huh?" I roll my eyes in annoyance. "Well you have to or else I'm gonna post your vide-" "Alright alright I'II go with you ugh"
"Good girl! I'II be there in an hour" and with that he ended the call.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WAS THAT? A DATE? WITH PARK JIHOON? THE FUCKBOI?!?!?

*ding ding*

DaeDae😁
Online✅

Heyheyhey

Heyheyhey

Are you free
today?

Nope, I'm going
on a date :(

A date? And what's
with the sad face?

Because my date
is Jihoon :(

Okay wtf? Why
did you even agree
to go on a date
with him?

I didn't agree :((
he forced me ugh
gtg get ready before
his annoying ass
comes over

Alright but if
he does something to
you, call me or Woojin
or Jinyoung or Guanlin
okay?

Yeah don't worry
I'II kick him in the
balls if he does
something :)

Waoh scary Y/N

;)
seen at 10:58✔

You quickly get up from the bed and head towards the bathroom to shower. After 20 minutes you come out and get ready.

*ding dong*

*ding dong*

"Coming!" You get down stairs to welcome someone you hate the most. "Wow you look hot, babe" he looks at you from top to bottom and then shoots a wink. "Shut up" you were about to close the door on his face but he uses his foot to stop it. "Uh huh that's not how you welcome someone" he opens the door and welcomes himself inside. "Hey I didn't ask you to come in"

He casually walks in and sits on the couch making himself comfortable. "We were gonna go on a date right?" you raise your eyebrows. "Um yeah about the date-well how about we just spend some time here? Alone?" He smirks at you and you knew his eyes were scanning you from top to bottom. "Wtf Jihoon can you please stop this? I hate boys like you ugh you don't even know what love is. All you do is play with innocent hearts and break them. Are you even a real man?" You blur out everything in anger and his face suddenly became expressionless. "Ugh I'm not a fuckboy okay? I haven't fucked anyone. I haven't touched any of those girls I dated"

A/N: Superrrr short Chapter :(