CHAPTER 14.

A/N: I'm really sorry. The update is super slow, I've been busy with school and stuff. I hope you guys understand.

____

"Hey Y/N! Do you wanna hang out with me after school?" Daehwi turns around and whispers softly. You were surprised. IS HE ASKING ME OUT OR SOMETHING NO THAT CAN'T BE.

"Heyyy you dead?" He clicks his fingers and snaps you back to reality.

"Oh ahh sure! I'II wait for you after the school" you blur it our with no pause. Daehwi was all smiley and happy after you accepted his offer for the hangout.

"SOOO IS Y/N GOING ON A DATE WITH DAEHWI" Jimin whispers into your ear and in return you playfully hit her shoulder to push her away, "NO! We're just friends" you try to avoid her after this.

*after school*

You wait for Daehwi outside the school as promised. You feel a hand on your shoulder and thought it would be Daehwi but it was Jihoon instead. "You?" You cheeks have a slight tint of pink as you remembered what happened between the both of you. "Yeah me. Why are you waiting here?" "Um im waiting for Daehwi"

"Is it a date?" He sounded sad.
Should I tell him its a date? If that's gonna keep him away from me then... "yes its a date" you throw a smile at him and before he was about to say something, Daehwi came in. "Hey Y/N!!! Let's go" Daehwi holds your arm and pulls you with him leaving Jihoon behind alone.