Chapter 2: HER

Ma'Kai's POV: So as i was driving along the road on my way home from another exhausting day at one of my offices, when i stop at a red light and all of a sudden i saw the most beyond beautiful woman I've seen, she was kind of short, it looked like she could stand up to the middle of my chest, and ma oh man she even had that coke bottle shape, no scratch that, it was a hour glass shape, man i have to say something to her....

Malaki's POV: So I'm walking out of my favorite coffee shop, it's me and my man Micheal favorite place, but anyway so while i was about to cross the street, i see this fine guy driving the new Lambo and all i could think about is i hope he gets out, and talk to me, please do.

Ma'Kai's POV: That's it, I'm going to say something *gets out the car* excuse me but i just couldn't help myself, but what's your name, "who me?" yes beautiful you*chuckles* "oh *smiles* I'm Malaki, you know (Ma-lake-key)" well that's a very beautiful name *cars honking*  oh sorry let me move my car, "oh okay" *moves my car and parks and gets out* so what's a rare beautiful woman like you doing out here walking on these dangerous streets?  "well I'm just getting me and my brother some coffee " *Micheal calls Malaki* "oh speak of the devil excuse me", no problem

Malaki's POV: Hello, *walks away* hey babe I'm sorry i ran into a college friend, "well you was kind of being a little while i was about to come search for my queen", aww, I'm sorry baby but I'm going to be a little longer i want to catch up with my friend, "all right sweetness, but can i have my coffee please", oh*giggles* yes babe here i come *hangs up and walks back* I'm sorry it was my brother he just came back from the army, "it's all right beautiful *smiles*", well i have to take him his coffee so bye, "whoa wait i can't let a beautiful goddess like you walk alone out here at least let me give you a ride", "*thinks* okay "*opens the door and closes it and gets in and drives* so where is your brother now? ", *Deep in thought* huh oh he lives with me until he gets stationed again, "hmm, well aren't you the sweetest sister", yeah the best*chuckles* oh pull into this house right here please, "*pulls into it*", thank you umm, "oh I'm sorry how rude of me I'm Ma'Kai", oh my goodness that's beautiful well thanks again bye, "wait i was wondering if i could see you again", *smiles and puts my number in his phone* call me tomorrow, "all right i will" *smiles and gets out and walks inside*