Chapter 3: Thinking Of Her

Ma'Kai's POV:So as i dropped her off at her house i was already missing her like crazy, so as i arrive to my own house i plopped onto my couch and decided to watch a little television *turns on tv* i don't know what happened i just all of a sudden fell asleep and she immediately popped into my head and just as the dream was slowly getting more and more better by the second i feel my phone vibrating indicating that i have a call...

MEANWHILE IN MALAKI'S HOUSE:

Malaki's POV: So as he dropped me off and i went inside to find Micheal knocked out on our white couch he looked so sexy but i decided to wake him up anyway *taps him* baby wake up *Michel wakes up and pulls her on me* "how are you doing beautiful", I'm fine how are you, "Just been missing you love" Aww, well here's your coffee babe I'll go warm it up, "All right cupcake I'll miss you", I'll miss you too *walks in the kitchen and and warms it up* Hmm, i wonder if Ma'Kai isn't busy I'll call him later *microwave dings* okay babe here you go, "thank you so much angel, oh my gosh i have to get ready for work" *Micheal goes upstairs and hops in the shower* okay babe *looks upstairs and calls Ma'Kai*

JUMPS BACK OVER AT MA'KAI'S PLACE:

*Phone rings* Hello *rubs my eyes* "Hey Ma'Kai it's me Malaki, i was wondering if you were busy at the moment?", *Sits up* umm, no actually i was just waking up from a nap what's up you looking to get into something tonight? "*thinks aloud* yeah with you", Pardon? "Hmm, I'm sorry i meant yeah sure" *Micheal comes downstairs* *Whispers*Hold on Ma'Kai "no problem", *puts hand on the phone* hey baby you off to work?, "yeah I'll see you in the morning okay gorgeous *kisses her cheek*" , okay baby i love you "trust me i love you more than you ever know *leaves*" *gets back on the phone*Hello Ma'Kai, "*yawns* yeah I'm here" so i was wondering if you wanted to do something tonight? , "sure what do you have in mind" *thinks* hmm, what about dinner? "sure I'll pick you up around 8" Perfect I'll be waiting *hangs up and hops in the shower*