Chapter 5: Bothered

Ma'Kai's POV: man i can't believe she said i was just a friend that really hurt my feelings real bad like that really messed me up because i thought we was really feeling each other kind of hard, but i guess I'll always be stuck in the friend zone, man i hope she knows what she caused so I'm sitting here in thinking mode when i get a call *groans and picks up* Yes, "hey what up bro i was just calling to see how the dinner went", What's going on Mike well it didn't happen, "what, what happened" Well when we arrived i helped her out like a gentleman is supposed to, "mhm go on" When all of a sudden i guess her sister came up and started interrogating her, "Man what about?", I have no idea but what she said next really did it for me, "Well what did she say" Well the last thing i heard was she was like I'm not by myslef I'm with a friend, "umm I'm confused what's wrong with that? what happened to you not wanting to jinx or rush nothing? ", i know what i said Mike*chuckles* it's just that i thought me and her were starting to feel each other then she up and say I'm just a friend, it really kind of hurt me a lot, "Well how about you talk to her about that and tell her how you feel" Nah man i don't want to look like a sucka, "Well what's better, looking like a sucka and sitting there mad over nothing and being stuck in the friend zone or tell her how you feel and get this straightened out, because it seems to me like you starting to fall for this girl" , i don't know man, maybe "Just talk to her" All right man I'll think about it, I'll hit you up later,  "All right Kai" *hangs up*

MA'KAI'S POV: *Groans* i swear i hate when Michael is right, but telling her how i felt might help,  *sighs* but i don't feel like it right now, maybe if i go to the office and do some paperwork and do a few meetings maybe that'll get my mind off this whole situation *gets in the car and drives to the office* *gets out and walks inside* "Good afternoon Mr. Jefferson, how are you" *Rubs my head* just fine Ms. Henderson and you, "*fixes myself* oh ha I'm fine" Very good now follow me up my office please, "*gets excited* oh okay" *looks at her crazy* Uh turn down the excitement we need to go over the numbers and records,  "*gets embarrassed* I'm sorry sir" it's all right Ms. Henderson let's just get going please, "After you sir" *walks to the office* okay so What's the numbers and records looking like, "Well sir let's see*puts the files down*" All right, all right let's see here well it seems to be in order, thank you, "Oh before i forget you have a 4:30 meeting tomorrow with Mr. Bates and Mr. Townshed, also you have a 7:00 meeting with Ms. Green and Mr. Anderson" All right I'll put that down in the memos, thank you "*rubs his hand* So Mr. Jefferson" *Looks at her hand on his, then looks at her* Yes Ms. Henderson "Is there anything that i can get you?" *Removes her hand gently* No that'll be all, thank you "*gets embarrassed* Okay well if you ever need anything and i do mean anything that you're little sexy self needs *tries to make her top more revealing* you know where my desk is". *looks up from his work and gives her a "was that suppossed to amaze me" face* Yes, which is where you should be right now, and like i said before Ms. Henderson thank you that will be all ,*goes back to his work* "*silently scoffs* yes sir *leaves"