-A's little present

A week had passed.A week since they escaped.Since they escaped from the dollhouse.From hell on earth.From the devils house.From their worst nightmare.From being dolls.From being played.From being a toy.From being trapped.

Spencer was home with Toby.He took a few days off to make sure she was okay.She was upset that her parents didn't let her take the pills to help her sleep but Toby helped a lot.He knew her so well and she knew what he went through when she was down there.She knew how much he missed her.

And now they were reunited and she was finally healing.He was more than glad to have her back and she was happier than words can express to be back with him.She felt safe again and protected.

She laid in his arms and they watched a movie.Titanic.Toby told Spencer to choose.He didn't really pay attention to the movie.All that mattered to him was her in his arms.

Suddenly,the door rang.Spencer got up to answer it and Toby followed close behind her.When she opened the door,there was only a little package.She knelt down and picked it up.

„Who sent it?"Toby asked.„I don't know,there's no name", she replied.She stepped back inside and Toby closed the door.

They sat down on the couch and Spencer hesitantly opened the package.„What's in it?"Toby asked.„A DVD...and a letter", she answered.She took it out of the box,placed the DVD on the table and started to unfold the letter.

As she started to read,her hands got shaky and her eyes got teary.Toby placed his arm around her and looked at her.„I need to call the girls",Spencer said,placed the letter on the table and hurried upstairs to get her phone.

Toby took the letter from the table and read the message.

Here's a little present.Just to make sure you won't forget about our time.

Kisses,-A