PAnic

Spencer's POV

I called the girls and they promised to come over as fast as possible. I don't want to see what's on this DVD. I can't.It will bring back all these horrible memories. I don't want to remember what happened down there and I don't want Toby to see it.

I walk back downstairs and see Toby reading the letter.He looks up at the sound of my footsteps. I sit back down next to him and he hugs me.Even though I don't want to,I start to cry. I sob into his shoulder quietly,soaking his shirt with salty tears.My breathing gets heavy and I'm about to get a panic attack.

„It's all gonna be okay.You don't have to watch this and I won't let -A hurt you anymore",he mumbles into my ear. I bury my head in his chest and take a deep breath. I missed his scent.How he calms me.How he hugs me.I missed him.

„I missed you so much", I sob.„I'm here and I won't let you go",he says and kisses my head. I close my eyes and listen to his heartbeat.It kinda calms me and before I realize it, I fall asleep in his arms.

Toby's POV

I hear the gentle sobs die down and her breathing calms.Thank god.She's had panic attacks ever since they escaped.It's horrible to see her like this.When I look at her,she's fallen asleep. I stroke her head gently and wrap my arms around her.

I don't even wanna know what -A did to her.It must've been horrible.Spencer isn't the person to give in fast but even she lost this fight.-A won.But I'll make
-A pay for it.

I sit like that a while,admiring Spencer sleeping in my arms peacefully.Then,there's a knock on the door. I gently remove my arms from Spencer and lay her head on one of the pillows.She stirs but doesn't wake up. I open the door and I'm greeted by the girls.„Hey,Spencer called us.She",Hanna said until I interrupt her.„Shhh,she's sleeping",I whisper,motioning to Spencer sleeping on the couch.

They put their jackets on the wardrobe and remove their shoes,then quietly follow me to the couch.I pick up Spencer's upper body gently so that she lays on my lap again.She murmurs something but keeps sleeping.„What happened?"Aria asked quietly.

I hand the girls the letter and they start to read curiously.„No",Hanna gasps.„That was in the package",I say,gesturing towards the DVD.„I don't wanna watch this,but I'm fearing what -A will do if I don't",Aria says.„No,we swore we won't talk about it",Emily says.

I feel Spencer stirring until she sat up slowly.She rubs her eyes and groans. I wrap my arms around her and she does the same.„Hey", she greets the girls quietly.„Hey",Aria says softly.„Do you think we should watch it?"Spencer asks quietly,snuggling closer into my arms.

„I don't wanna watch it but I don't wanna know what -A does if we don't either",Aria says.„We can't",Hanna exclaimed.„But we have to",Emily replies.

Please tell me what you think