Introduction and Flashback

Toby hesitantly put the DVD in the player.I clung to his arm and his arms were wrapped around me protectively.The others all look st the screen in fear.Em clings to Ali and Aria and Hanna hug each other tightly.

Suddenly,screams echo the room and the video starts playing.There are only flashing lights and one after another,all our screams are heard.I feel Toby's grip around me tightening and hear the others whimpering.

Then there are introductions of the rooms in the dollhouse.A video of every room with an explanation. I can feel the anger in Toby rising. I grab his hand and he directly seems to relax.

That's when a flashback hits me.

I open my eyes and look around me.It looks familiar.Then I look at myself.I'm wearing an orange suit.Then I remember what happened.We were kidnapped.

I jump out of the bed and back up against the wall. I try to open the door but it's locked. I run over to the window and try to open it. I throw a chair against it and it breaks just to reveal another wall.

I cry out in frustration and sink to my knees.This can't be happening. I start to cry more histerycally. I just wanna be back in Toby's arms.

Suddenly,something snaps me out of my thoughts.„Hey", I hear Toby's concerned voice. I realize I was panicking again.I look up at him and snuggle closer.I hate these flashbacks.

I try to focus on Toby's steady breathing and soon I calmed down again.My head rests on his chest and his head is on top of mine.

The movie goes on.It shows all of us when we first woke up in the dollhouse. My video is shown first.

I see tears shine through Toby's eyes. I kiss his cheek lightly to reassure him it's okay.

-A will pay for this.

Please comment your thoughts