A little Secret

I see myself waking up and looking around. I crawl out of the bed and walk around til I grab the chair and slam it against the window.

Shattered glass falls to the floor and I fall to my knees,crying.Then the other videos play,one after another.They show Aria curled up on her bed,sobbing to herself,Hanna screaming at the camera and Emily begging –A to let her go.

The screen goes black for a split second and then lights flash.There are pictures of us playing the choosing game.It was whether about who gets food,water ...or shocks.

Toby looks at me horrified and a tear escapes my eye.The pictures switch to Mona.They show what she did before we came.She was in a small room.Suddenly,she fell unconscious and –A took her.When she returned to her room,she had blond hair and wore a yellow top...the one Ali wore.

Then it changes to the first time we were in the prom room.Toby looks at me questioning. I didn't tell him much and I don't think I ever mentioned the prom.It just didn't seem important.

I shake my head and his attention turns back to the screen.After that,our first time in the play room starts to play.After that it's night.We're all shown in our rooms.First once again me.I cry myself to sleep,mumbling something about Toby.

The others are pretty much the same.Suddenly,the movie stops and asks if we wanna see the second part. I breath out a shaky breath and the others still cling to each other.

„Shall we?"I ask quietly.„If –A wants us to see this,we're supposed to see the whole movie",Aria mutters.„Can we take a break?Just a few minutes", I ask quietly.„Of course",Emily says understandingly.

I snuggle closer to Toby and let it sink in. I just hope this will be the last time I have to face this demons.The flashbacks got better...but I feel like that'll change again now. I just want to forget about this horrible place.

I just hope Toby won't find out about it.There's something that happened down there that I'm not ready to talk about and probably won't ever be ready to talk about.Nobody knows about it...only me and –A.Our little secret.