Book Review

It's hard to find a good book that not only has rivalry and love, but also comedy. 

The Cell Phone Swap is about a girl named Keeley who finds herself in a dilemma when she accidentally swaps cell phones with a rivaling high school’s star quarterback. Unable to switch back until a week later, she must interact with the arrogant boy, Talon, passing along texts and voicemails from her friends and family. 

As she gets to know him better, she realizes there’s more to him than sexual innuendos and egotistical comments. But when identities are revealed and secrets are exposed, will Keeley’s feelings remain? 

This book is by DoNotMicrowave. She has an impressive 27 million plus reads and 330 thousand votes. The Cell Phone Swap has so much drama; Keeley's twin brother gets in trouble often, Keeley has a crush on her tutor, and problems at work. 

Many people love this story. Mikey_LaLa says: I'm So anxious to find out what happens, this story is def one of my faves your writing style is so unique and fun!!" Another quick comment is from JayceeRenee: "Oh my gosh update ASAP please I'm dying. I read this entire thing in less than a day.I need more. PLEASE." 

In my opinion this is a must read. It has a very unique plot and the characters have grown from the beginning. The author leaves many cliffhangers to leave readers thinking. Recently a character has been presented and readers have given variety of hypothesis. Soon to be revealed, but of course left in yet another cliffhanger. The Cell Phone Swap is a book to be remembered.

The story is not yet finished, so there is plenty of time to catch up before its over.