Confessions

Confessions, confessions, confessions…we all have them! Here's a list of confessions from your fellow Wattpaders. (One of them is mine. Can you guess which one?)

v At the mall yesterday, this girl took the shirt I wanted before I could, so when she went to the fitting room, I went into the room beside hers. And when she stepped out of her room to show her family the stuff she was trying on, I crawled under into her room, took the shirt, and quickly went to go pay for it.

v I confess that I've cheated in exams more than I can count...

v I have a phobia of hand dryers.

v I used to think it was possible for humans to fly and so I wanted to prove it myself. I tried to train myself to float in the air longer, by continuously jumping from a box. One time, I jumped from a really high chair and ended up dislocating the bones in my shoulder.

v When I was 4, I went to the pool in a hotel. I realized I had to use the bathroom and ran - but I pooped in my bathing suit, because I couldn't make it in time.

v I once had a crush on a girl, but then I realized I didn't really have a crush on her - I was just desperate.

v I was hit with a water bottle in my eye one time, causing it to be sensitive to sunlight (so I'm seen avoiding sunlight in all places) and one of my classmate gave me a cherry red lollipop. I told them it tasted like blood. Combine the two of those with my addiction to the color red, and I'm mistaken for a vampire by my classmates.

v I once literally walked into my neighbor’s house because I wasn't paying attention. I just waltzed in, put my bag down, went to sit down and then I realized it wasn't my living room. I quickly ran out. Luckily, no one was there to see me.

Well, these are the confessions for this month. Walking into neighbor’s houses, being a mistaken vampire, pooping in bathing suits, and cheating on exams! WOW! Thank you to everyone who confessed! See you next time! Don’t forget to guess which one is mine. The 1st person who does gets a follow from me!

        LOVE,

_SimplyImperfect_