Chapter 8:What Are We Fighting For?

A/N:I'm so sorry for the late update! Here you go!
P.S. Can anyone recommend some ForthBeam stories? I have read so many and now I need more!!!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hello, who is this?"

"Beam, this is P'Forth."

Beam jolted upright in his bed and glanced at the clock. It was past 11 pm and this call was highly unexpected.

"P'Forth, uh, why are you calling me this late?"

He felt his heart thump loudly in his chest as he waited for the older man to reply. It had been nearly a week since the night they had spent together and Beam had tried his best to forget about him. Needless to say he had barely succeeded and finally settled for avoiding any contact with Forth.

"Actually, I was planning on calling you last week but somehow I didn't know what to say and now, I know it's late but I figured you would still be awake."

Beam felt slightly better when he heard the nervousness in Forth's voice. He smirked to himself feeling sure that he had the upper hand in this situation.(a/n:oh sweetheart if only)

"P' I told you that we are fine, please feel free to say anything to me."

"But you have been avoiding me haven't you? I see your brothers around the house, hanging out with P'Arthit or my brothers, but you never come over."

His voice sounded accusatory and managed to rankle Beam. He bit back sharply,"P'Forth, I am too busy to purposefully avoid anyone. Moreover, I am not accountable to anyone for my actions."

"That's not what I meant. Beam for God's sake-"

"Is this what you called to talk to me about because I swear my patience is wearing thin."

Beam heard Forth sigh deeply over the phone as if trying to calm himself down."No, I called to ask if we could meet sometime. I need to have a conversation with you face to face."

The younger man pondered the request for a moment. Was he ready to see P'Forth again? Well, he had never been one to back down from a challenge.

"Sure, P' I'll text you when I'm free, okay? But you're older so it will be your treat!"

"Eh?" Forth chuckled. "Really, Beam. Fine, just text me soon. I'll see you."

"Wait, P'." He had something else to ask "Who gave you my number?"(a/n:you were betrayed lol)

"Oh uh that. It's not important anymore is it? Let's speak later. Good night." He hung up abruptly.

Beam stared at the ended call on his phone. This man was confusing him too much and he hated it. He was used to a simpler life until Forth and his stupidly sexy body ruined it.

 He was used to a simpler life until Forth and his stupidly sexy body ruined it