Chapter 10: Favours (of the Personal Kind)

A/N: I think its been a month, you guys!!! I've been so busy with exams and results! The last time i tried to update, wattpad screwed me over so its not just me :(((((

Thank you so so much for all the lovely comments and the votes and whatnot! *showers you all with Hershey's kisses* Updates are definitely gonna be more frequent from here on out XD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So do you have any plans later today?" Pha questioned Yo who was sipping at a glass of pink milk across the table.

They had ended up at a noodle shop near Yo's university when Pha had come to meet the older boy. Pha's visits to his senior's university had become frequent enough in the past week that most girls would loiter near the college gates after Yo's classes ended to get a glimpse of the gorgeous young man.

Yo had started to wonder about what Kit had said to him . Pha really had been most attentive but he had also maintained such a respectable distance at all times. He was always careful not to touch Yo and address him respectfully .They just had the closest senior-junior relationship imaginable.

"Erm, I think I'm just gonna stay at home and study for today. I have got a class assessment coming up and I might just flunk it!" Yo replied with a nervous giggle.

Pha smiled winningly at that. "I can't imagine you failing at anything to be honest, P'."

Yo was suddenly mesmerized by Pha's smile and stared dazedly. I'm failing at getting over you that's for sure.(a/n:wink wink nudge nudge)

"Leave it, N'Pha. Was there something you had to ask about tonight?"

"Oh,yeah, that. There's a Miles concert tonight and you told me you were his fan so I thought we could go together?"

Yo started sweating a bit. He really did want to go but his schoolwork and his own stupid heart were strong deterrents. "It's a Tuesday night. I didn't think there would be a concert on a weekday?"

Pha seemed a bit flustered at the question. "It's not a concert, per se. More like a personal performance? For us?"

                                                                    (oh yeah, you're totally subtle)

The older boy boggled at this little tidbit of information. Miles was notorious as a recluse so except for rare and extremely expensive concerts, he didn't really make a lot of public appearances.

Yo took another sip of his drink and thought about Pha's reply. "You booked him? For a night? Just for us?A bit much, don't you think? How much would that have even cost, Nong? I mean, I'm not hurting for money either here, I have never known him to be available like this?"