Chapter 9:One Step Closer

A/N:#626 in Fanfiction my lovelies! Where would I be without you guys? So here's a chapter for you even though I'm super busy with exams right now *cries in a corner*

P.S. Um, I actually have a couple of ideas for a new KongArthit story and a ForthBeam one. Would anyone be interested if i ever wrote them?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arthit looked up after hearing a knock on his office door. It was his assistant, Mary.

"Yes, what is it?"

Mary was an old employee and a close friend, more like an older sister, so there was little formality between them when she addressed him.

"Arthit, there's someone waiting for you in the lobby here." Her tone was suspiciously odd. It was a Monday morning so most people knew better than to bother Arthit at his work. He pushed at the papers on his desk impatiently." who is it?"

"It's Kongpob, Arthit. Your, uh, your husband." She tripped over the words a little offering him a sympathetic smile.

Arthit froze in his chair. He breathed out loudly and then nodded imperiously."Show him in , P'Mary. Thank you."

Before leaving she paused for a moment and threw out quickly,"He is quite the handsome one you know. You could do worse." And then left abruptly.

Arthit was still gritting his teeth when the door opened again softly and Kongpob walked in with a sunny smile. He promptly sat down in the chair facing Arthit and smugly placed a tall glass of pink milk on the table between them."Good Morning, P'Arhit.You look really nice today. Like every day, of course."

(look at that smile)

The older man coloured faintly and grunted out a greeting He stared a bit suspiciously at the cool drink before him. "I wonder why you bring me the same drink every time you see me Kongpob. I might get bored of it after all."

Kongpob's smile faltered slightly. "Oh, uh, I'll just give it to someone else , if you dont want it P'. You can tell me what you want and I'll get that right now."As he reached for the glass, it was quickly grabbed by Arthit .

"Hey, hands off! It's mine already. "