three.

We are the ones
The ones you left behind
Don't tell us how
Tell us how to live our lives
T h a n k Y o u - mkto
________________________________

"Wanna go on a little adventure?" Miles asked and Kameron needed to pinch herself to make sure she wasn't being delusional. Her nerves responded to the pinch and it confirmed everything she was asking.

"Sure." She replied with yellow and pink flowers blooming in her beating blood red heart, "Lets get the hell out of here."

Miles nodded and offered her his hand, "M'lady." He said and chuckled sheepishly.

Kameron laughed, throwing back her head as she did and gladly accepted his hand. Miles began running down the white stairs and Kameron needed to catch up with his fast pace and excitement. She isn't a sporty type of girl, everybody knew that.

Maybe he doesn't.

They reached the basement in no time. Still hand in hand, he walked them both towards his matte army green motorcycle. Without any words being said, he gave his helmet to her, asking her to wear it.

"How about you?" She questioned softly.

His soft hazel eyes looked over her, "You need it more than I do. Now come on." He replied and hopped onto his precious bike.

Kameron did what she was indirectly told to do and hopped on. He started the engine and it made her yelp. She had never ridden a motorcycle before. Miles laughed upon her actions and slowly grabbed her two soft small hands and wrapped it around his torso. Kameron felt her cheeks getting warm but did not say a word. An adventure she was seeking and she would not complain what she gets.

"Hold on." Miles told her and her enveloping arms tightened around his upper body.

She reciprocated by nodding but was pretty sure that he couldn't see it. The motorcycle roared, indicating that it was alive and well. Miles revved and soon, the hospital disappeared into the view. Her heart was then filled with orange flowers. Her mind was filled with orange lines here and there. Orange with a little bit of yellow, blue and pink.

That moment she realized, this boy made her see a lot of colors at once. And it soothed her heart.

*

Miles had no idea where he was taking them. He knew the city in the back of his mind, he just had no destination to go. He decided that to let the road take him. Anywhere would be fine for him. He swerved and Kameron erupted in estatic laughter as he did. Miles took it as a sign that she was enjoying this. He took a left turn, slowly realizing where his conscience took him.

Church of 8 Wheels.

He parked his bike and both of them got off. Kameron took off his helmet and swayed her hair attractively even though she was just trying to somehow fix her hair. Miles' light brown eyes couldn't take off from the magical sight in front of him.

"So, Church of 8 Wheels?" Kameron asked.

"Yeah." Miles replied, "Well, lets get inside m'lady." He added and she giggled as she placed her smooth hand on his for the second time today.

They walked in to the tall dirty white building and were greeted with the purple neon lights. Their shoes walked silently on the wooden floor as they made their way to the counter, where there was a blonde haired guy with the place's uniform waiting for another customer.

"For two please." Miles told the guy, still holding on to Kameron's hand.

"That'll be thirty." The guy replied and Miles took out three ten dollar notes before Kameron insisted on paying.

"Shoe size?"

"42." Miles said.

"38." Kameron told the guy at the same time. The guy gave them a questioning look before he went away to get two pairs of roller skates.

Miles turned his direction to the beauty next to him, "You can skate right?" He asked.

Kameron kept silent. A shade of pink started to appear on her cheeks, "I could. But I bet my skills are rusty."

Miles smiled widely, "Don't worry, I'll help you out." He assured her.