Chapter 5:Together

"Wahhhh....??!!Baek!! You and Taeyeon-Unnie????"  i shouted shocked,surprised and confused.

He didn't face me and i bet he is snickering at my back.

"Ahhh...i was going to keep it a secret but i'm unable to hide this.."He sighed as he tried hard not to smile.

"You idiot...!!call her..We have to celebrate!!"I smiled at him.His face brightened and he immediately took out his phone to dial unnie's number.

They talked for hours! And i had to wait until they finished.Is this what love is???

No...Baek is happy with her...So,i must try my best to support their love.

I'll tell Tao....wait..why should i??? Ughh....Fine!!i'll show you that i can live without informing anything to Tao...

"______-ah????"

Ughhh...speaking of the devil...what do i do now???

"Tao-yahh!!!"Baek sprang on him before he got to approach me.

"Wha-What??!"He shrugged.

"Your hyung..is in love.....!"Baek said putting both hands on his left chest and swinging like a nervous girl.

Tao raised his eyebrow and widened his eyes.

"Really??"He asked in disbelief.

"Yahh....i am not joking!!"Baek giggled.

Omooo....So...That means...they're serious??

"Oppa...Tell me how it started..."I stomped my feet and pouted.He laughed as he patted on my hair.Tao stared at me quite shocked and confused.

"Hmmm....She is the sunbae-nim i had always admired..she's just a few years older than me..but still....love has no age bar,right?...Just...ahhh...i proposed her last february...she accepted.And now we're happier to know our hidden feelings."Baek bent down and whispered "Turns out she also liked me.." i giggled and Tao smirked with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Yahh...Hyung!! I never thought any girl would like you..."He joked.

Baek turned red saying,"They do!!!They even like me more than you!!!"

"Hyung..Girls like me???"Tao said surprised.

"Of course!!..You're known as 'Kung-fu panda—oppa'...right______-ah??"Baek winked.

"Uhh-ahh....Yeah!!Tao....You're quite popular among girls..."I answered uncomfortably.

"Then...do you also like me?"Tao asked leaning towards me.

Duk-Duk-Duk-Duk-Duk-Duk-Duk-Duk-Duk...

Stupid heart..........!!!!

I almost panicked when Tao winked and smirked at me.So......HOT!!!!

"Nope.You're too dumb!!" I answered bluntly at him

His face turned sad."I'm not!!"He mumbled.

"See....??!!" I teased him and he got all red and flustered.

"Yahh.Yahhh!!Yaaahhhh!!!!! I'm still here!!!"Baek said loudly,clapping his hands as if he's chasing away some animal.

"So..???"Tao snapped at him.

"Aghhh!!!....You kids...Go play some where else.My mind can't be at peace with my Taekyoong!!~" He hummed and walked away.

"Tao...."I called him,my voice was shaking.

He turned his sharp eyes at me.He nodded his head."Do you like any one...???"

Whatttttt???!!!!!AHH!!!....How did i just say that???!!!I'm really stupid!!!!STUPID!!!!What will he think of me now???!!!

"Huhhh???"He stared blankly.

"Ahhh...!! I didn't mean...—"

"Maybe..."He sighed.

SO HE LIKES SOMEONE???!!!!

My poor heart almost cracked in two.

Com'on.._____-ahh...You're his best friend...Support him like you did to Baek-oppa.

"Hmm...that's good."I smiled hiding my frown and hugged him.

"Whatt???!!...you think so??"He smiled.

LOOK!!!How happy he is!!!Aghhh......why do i have to think this way....

"Umm..it is the BEST!!! So....Good luck!"I patt his shoulder letting go of the hug.

"Ahh...Thanks. _____-ah..."He grinned innocently.

Doofus...Of course.Be happy.Seeing you happy makes me happy...

"Um..Tao..."I cooed."Who's she....?"

He shrugged and leant against the wall.

"Yaahhhh!!!Are you ignoring me???"I stomped and darted to my room and locked it.

"All i need is a shower and a cup of tea."I fisted my palm,nodded and went in the shower.

.

.

.

"Nothing like a good drink!!"I cheered myself while walking in the kitchen.

*TRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGG—*

The door bell burst my ear and i ran to open it.

Shock culture!!!!

"Unnie!!!!"I almost screamed when i saw Taeyeon-unnie at my door.

Oh.yeah...i completely forgot it thinking about...Tao.

"Ohh...Hi._____,right??"She greeted blushing.

She's pretty,i'll admit and a totally cool unnie.No wonder Baek had all eyes for her.

She was wearing this cute loose tee tucked in the cute denim shorts and a pink beanie to complete the cute look.

"Hiiiiii.....!!!!Welcome!!!!"I hugged her and took her in.

"You smell nice..."She giggled.

"Geee....thanks.Unnie!!"I smiled at her.

Wow...Baek found such a perfect girl.

I smiled to myself while admiring this unnie.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

A/N-

+Sorry for the late update!!! I got tests,so i got to study for it.

+Sorry about grammar mistakes.

+Heard about Baekhyun and Taeyeon's relationship so thought as well may add it here.Please support their love!!!

+Please look up for the coming chapters!!!

Any way..Thanks for reading my fanfic!!! ^^