Chapter 10 : Two and one

"Mind telling me where you have been?"
Kris looked at me lividly as he opened the door.

"Kris-geee!!~ I was having a movie night with Tao here.." I tried to smiled and sound casual although I was shaking at my knees. It was almost 10:30PM.

Tao just shrugged and exchanged glares with Kris for a deadly 5 minutes.

Finally Kris frowned and spoke harshly "____-ah.. I'm calling your parents,you'll not stay with this man. ANYMORE. And also make sure you never meet him again. BECAUSE I CARE FOR YOUR SAFETY AND I WON'T ALLOW ANY ONE TO JUST TAKE YOU OUT THAT TOO AT NIGHT."
He added "Especially him."

I froze. My heart sank.

Tao moved in and landed a punch on Kris' left cheek. And in response,Kris twisted his arm and flung him near the kitchen. Tao fell with a loud crash and they were FIGHTING AND SHOUTING.

"TAOOO??!!!KRIS GE?!!"

"STOP IT BOTH OF YOU!!!!!" I reacted after the shock trying to pull them apart.

Tao's elbow hit my chin as he was swinging his twisted arm.
"Ouchh!" I winced as tears clouded my eyes."Please don't fight.. I can't see any of you hurt..No I'm scared..So please don't fight with each other!.." I said in between short breaths.
Kris held up my chin to take a look. I winced it started hurting.
"Shit.. you're bleeding.."

Tao gasped and stared at me. I could see he was scared.His lips were trembling,as if he were searching for words to say, Suddenly a tear fell.

Tao? No please don't cry

He sprinted away to his room.
I touched my chin a small cut was formed..

Must be from his watch..

Although I wasn't dripping with blood like how Kris made it seem, small drops fell.
Kris was looking angry confused yet worried and upset

"I-I'm sorry..Kris-Ge"My voice was trembling as I spoke.

Gosh..Was this why Tao ran away..That he hit me,by mistake.

"_____-ah..I'm sorry too I was scared that you were out for so long and that too with that guy but first let's tend to your wound" Kris finally spoke.

"Kris-ge I don't want to go. So please..It's okay please don't worry about me..Tao is a really good friend and he keeps me safe and entertained and happy.."I said my voice hardly audible.

He sighed and took out his handkerchief slowly pressing on my chin. "Hold it for a while" and went to his room to get bandaids.

  -

"Tao?" I knocked on his door he had locked it.

That idiot. Why is so much of a big baby??

"Open uppp!!!!!Stop being such a big babyyyy!" I almost yelled, banging on his door.
A few noises where heard before he finally opened  my chin was wrapped with bandages by Kris,thought it'd help.
His eyes were puffy and red."I'm not a big baby!!"

Was he crying. .?!

I frowned. "Tao..what were you doing locked inside for so long??!!!"I raised an eyebrow at him.
He look down and murmured"____-ah..... I'm..sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you.."

"Oh it's okay. I'm not that hurt. Stop making it sound like I'm all wounded." I sighed rolling my eyes.
"And I want to talk to both of you so come down at the living room."

  -

The three of us settled on the couches. I sat in front of them.

"I'm sorry I tried to make you all get along but that went harder than expected." I almost snapped. "You shouldn't fight. I can't believe that you're both acting like this."

Both of them looked at me with their puppy faces.

Ahh... Damn. How in the world can they be so cute yet hot and why don't they get along for some time?!!!?
"I'm sorry.." they both said in sync.
Surprised, they shifted uncomfortably.

"Hug. Both of you hug each other" I said coldly.

Let's have some fun now..Although I need to make them friendly with each other..

They popped their eyes in horror glancing at the other.

"I'm leaving if you two won't get along and Kris-ge you can have my room."

Okay was that supposed to be threatening?

They hugged with frowns and barely and contact.

I smiled satisfied that they listen to me."Okay, that's good"

I have no idea what to do with these two!!

"____-ah" Tao said softly "I'm sorry.."
Kris half grinned.

"it's okay Tao..And also Kris-ge how long are you going to stay here?"

He growled"I actually don't want to go back..."

"But I have to go for a quick two weeks to report and present my work after two days...Oh don't worry I'll be back"He shot his eyes at Tao, who glared back.

Gosh... seriously?!!!  I just had to make them okay.

"Tao when's your competition starting?"

"Day after tomorrow"He sighed.

"Okayyy~" I tried to be cheerful. "So how about the three of us go out tomorrow?"

After a long awkward arguement they agreed.

"Have a good night's sleep okay?It's already late so we'll discuss about our plans tomorrow morning. " I patted on their backs before making back to my room.
"Goodnight ___-ah"
"Sleep well"
I heard them say.

I rolled on my bed tired, sleepy but with a lot of thoughts.

I hope tomorrow goes well. They both do something to this stupid heart of mine.

          <><><><><><><><><><><><>

So the story might be a mess but it'll all fall in place. It's not edited btw, so mistakes mistakes.

Please vote or comment!  :)

Thanks for reading~