Lo's Dream

Kala. - "Lo "

Lo - "Kala is that you? "

There she was standing there like an angel so bright nothing else could catch my attention. I don't know where we were. So I just stood there stiffly. She placed her hand on my cheek and she stared into my eyes. She was my weakness. I couldn't find any words. I began to breathe a little heavily and my heart was trying to escape from my chest.

Kala - "Relax "

Her voice was so gentle, it calmed me down and I could finally breathe normal again. She placed her hands on my shoulders , pushing me back , to make me sit on the coach behind me. I sat and she slid into my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. I moved my hands up and down her waist, lifting her shirt. I waited too long for this. I laid her down on the coach and slid off her pants. My lips met hers for the first time and I put my fingers  through her hair. I pulled  her head in closer. I pulled away to take off my pants and she kissed all around  my neck roughly. I slid off my boxers and her eyes grew wide. I knew she wanted me because she quick grabbed her panties and took them off. I spread her legs open and gently fingered her to get her ready. She moaned my name.

Kala - "Lo.. Lo.."

Her voice grew deeper.. and she started to sound like Meech..

My eyes opened and I shook my head.

Meech - "Lo wake up we're here."

I sat up to see that we were in a neighborhood and we were stopped infront of a house.

Lo - " Is this it? "

Meech - " Go knock on the door"