- 23 irl -

just a btw i don't really like writing so thats why this is badly written lolz
- - -

sean waited patiently at lexee's door with his hands tucked in his black jeans. a few moments later, someone finally opened the door. it was nat.

"oou sean i see you with the fit." nat teases him as she lets him in. he started to blush from embarrassment " so uh is auds ready?" sean asked scratching the back of his neck nervously.

"yeah, she's just helping lexee with something quick," nat answers as she throws herself on the couch.

"so sean"

"yeah?"

"do you like audrey?"

sean looks up wide eyed " w-what?"

sean felt his face turning red. "oh my god. i knew it!" nat squeals with excitement. "shut up you're so loud ,oh god" he says trying to hide his blush. " i ship it. y'all would be so cute." nat tells him nodding.

"i don't think she'll like me though." sean says fiddling with the sleeve of his jean jacket. ( sorry but can i point out how much sean looks so good w/ a jean jacket A BITCH IS DECEASED) "what? why do you think that?" nat questions him, scrunching her eyebrows.

"girls like audrey wouldn't like a guy like me. she could do so much better than this." sean sighs and sits on the sofa. "that's just how it is nat."

"uh boy let me stop you right there." nat sits up and looks at sean, making full eye contact with him. "sean you are such an amazing person, inside and out. you do so many outstanding things. you dance, you act, you sing, you're so smart, hell you even cook, which let me add it's so hard to find a guy to do that. i swear any girl would be lucky to be with you especially audrey." nat finishes smiling at sean. she stands up and pulls sean up.

"stop being so insecure and learn to have that self love bro." nat says nudging his shoulder. "thank you nat, for being such a great friend." sean smiles.

"anytime, i got your back."

nat leans in close to sean's ear " now go get'em tiger your soon to be girl is coming down the stairs." nat winks at him and hurriedly walks to the kitchen to watch the duo from afar.

"oh my god seanathan, hey! ready to have a very litty titty time tonight?!"

alsooo TY FOR 2k READS ILY ALL SM <333333 SENDING LOVE TO U