- 29 irl -

"gabe? oh, hey!" audrey smiles. gabe walks up to the pair and gives audrey a hug, making her hand let go of josh's.

"how you been?" gabe asks, trying to avoid josh's glare.

"i've been good, how bout you?" she politely asks. "same but would've been better if i could've see you sooner." gabe winks at her, giving his best smile.

audrey just awkwardly laughs, "okay well i'll see you around gabe."

audreys starts to wave goodbye but was stopped when gabe grabbed onto her wrist.

"we still haven't catched up." gabe tells her. feeling bad, audrey sighs and turns around to face josh, "i'm gonna stay with gabe for a bit o-"

"but sean's waiting for us." josh reminds her, hoping that she'll go along with him. "i won't take long, i'll just take at least 10 minutes." audrey lightly smiles at him.

josh still gave her look of discomfort but knew that audrey made up her mind. "alright then, you better be back auds or i'm really going to call the police." josh warns her.

"i'll be fine josh, now git going." audrey laughs. josh just shakes his head. "wanna catch up over there?" gabe asks, pointing at the corner where there was tons of balloons.

"sure thing." audrey smiles as she lets gabe lead her away.

josh stood there, watching as the two walk away. "well shit. what am i going to tell sean?"

______________
sORRY I TOOK FOREVER TO UPDATE SCHOOL ISSA BITCH and lowkey forgot LOL