- 24 irl -

sorry this took forever i'm just a lazy hoe lol
- - -
sean watched in awe as audrey walked toward him with the biggest smile on her face. "seanathan!" audrey says as she goes in for a hug. " sorry i took forever, lexee made me help clean her room." she tells the boy, shaking her head in disapproval. "did you wait long?"

"nah it's cool, nat was keeping me company." sean replies with a soft smile. he looked at audrey and was left stunned at her beauty.

"w-what? oh god is there something on my face?" audrey quickly tries to cover up her face in embarrassment. "no no no. you're just r-really pretty." sean tells the blushing girl. "thank you sean, right back at cha" audrey teasingly winks at the boy.

"okay so are you ready to go?" sean asked trying to hide the blush that was slowly creeping onto his face.

"yep. let's go and have a very litty titty time." audrey laughs as she pulls sean toward the door. " oh my god, stop with that already!!" sean says complaining.

"never! but anyways bye girls i'll see you there!" audrey exclaims as she grabs her jacket. "alright! bye auds! bye sean! & remember to behave yourselves!" lexee laughs as she comes out from her room.

"lexee!" audrey yells in embarrassment.  "what? i mean i'm just saying." lexee shrugs with a smirk on her face.

audrey playful rolls her eyes, " okay see ya later!" sean waves a goodbye and they were out the door.

nat peeks her head from the kitchen, "are the soon to be love birds gone?" lexee nods her head, "yep, but oh my god they're so adorable." lexee squeals.

"for real! my otp." nat says agreeing.

"ugh but do you think gabe is gonna go? he would not leave auds alone last time."  lexee tells the girl. "on god he was! i hope nothing doesn't go wrong today." nat says worriedly.

"i hope so too, nat."