ANSGS - EPISODE 28

EPISODE 28

Seasons are always giving me a new feeling. Last winter is both literally and methaporically cold. Literally as it is and metaphorically because of the unrequited love I had for L oppa. Take note of "had" - a PAST TENSE. The spring is about to end and the summer is about to come. We filled our spring days with cherry blossom dates as new love and a fresh start bloom along. I am looking forward to a WARM summer but I don't think this summer will be warmer than the last past seasons. Perhaps... it could be COLDER than this last winter.

Even if he's busy during their comeback days... he still finds a way for us to date once in a while...but since he got casted in a drama... I haven't seen him for weeks now. He is not even picking up my calls nor replying my texts. It's really pissing me off. 

After school... Sungjong oppa surprises me with "Ji Ae~ah! I'm going to Woohyun-hyung's shooting location! Do you want to come with me too?" I nod in excitement.

"I still couldn't contact him" I wanted to tell Woohyun oppa that I'm coming with Sungjong oppa but his phone was off! And so Sungjong oppa and I decided to surprise him instead. Though I doubt it.

When we got there...people are too busy to notice us. I kept on looking for Woohyun oppa and there in the garden, I found him. I was about to call him when the director shouted "action!" I realized that they were still taping.

I stood aside and watched them. I saw a girl walking closer to Woohyun oppa. She must be the leading lady because she looks really beautiful even from afar. I was surprised when she suddenly held Woohyun oppa's cheeks.

"What's that brat doing!" I unknowingly shouted. The staff and crew looked at me and the director went "CUT! What's with that noise?!" he angrily looked at me. Sungjong oppa apologized on my behalf and pulled me away from there.

"Let's just wait here. They will finish in no time" Sungjong oppa is convincing me but I can't just sit here knowing that something is going to happen there! Thinking of Woohyun oppa's deep stare for that girl is somehow bothering me.

We waited for about an hour but I just received a sense coldness in Woohyun oppa's voice when he asked "what are you doing here?" I couldn't even answer him because he keeps on asking me "who told you to come here?"

"you shouldn't have come here" I look at him in disappointment but he can't even look at me. Telling me that I shouldn't have come here when I'm already here is really upsetting!

Still, I should have told him first. I was about to apologize but he just turned his back on us and left us hanging. I really did not expect that I'll receive this kind of humiliation from Woohyun oppa. What's the matter with him now? What's the big deal of us coming here anyway? It's not like I'm here to annouce that we are dating.

We were about to leave when a beautiful woman approached us. I don't know but for some reason, she's glaring at me. She just ignored me and greeted Sungjong oppa, "Annyeong haseyo (hello) are you an Infinite's member? I think I recognize you... are you Sungjong?" Sungjong oppa smiled back at her in response "I'm Hyo Min, Woohyun's leading lady" Hyo Min? I think I've heard of that name.