Chapter 5

"Uh-oh," Ruth's mahmen said when she walked into the infirmary. "Dad's not going to be happy when he hears about this."

"You're not going to tell him are you?" Ruth's shoulders slump.

"No, Phury told me Rhamp called you...a name? What is going on, Ruthless? You've been friends with these males forever and now all of sudden you're having a falling out with Rhamp, Ahgony, and now Demo?"

Ruth met her mahmen's stare when she said the last name.

"Marissa told me Demo has been acting different, and now I have Rhamp in here beaten up by Demo. They're friends. What is really going on?"

"You won't tell Dad?" Ruth made her mahmen promise. "Ahgony and I went on this date and inside of going to dinner we went back to his room and I was going to be willing to...do things, but I didn't, I swear. I couldn't go through with it. Agh told all the males and Rhamp started calling me names."

"Why would Agh tell them that? Cormia and Phury raised him better than that. He is a male of worth..." her mahmen was trying to put the pieces of the puzzle together.

"Agh never had sex and he was tired of being teased." Ruth shrugged.

"This makes sense. If this gets out of hand you know Wrath will want to talk to you all, so...figured it out because the talk or before your father murders one of his brother's sons."

She kissed her mahmen and left to find Demo who was getting his hand wrapped by Uncle Manny.

"Is he gonna live?" Ruth joked.

"He'll live," Uncle Manny sighed and finished the bandaging. "No more fighting."

Demo grumbled and Uncle Manny left to give us privacy.

"You have to believe that Agh started the rumor..."

"I believe it." He said coldly.

"Then why are you acting so distant? We're best friends." She frowned. "I don't want to lose you to something as stupid as this."

"You told me part of the rumor was true. That he did give you an orgasm, what the hell am I supposed to believe, Ruthless?" He got angry.

"That I fucked up and let Agh give me and orgasm but never let him take my virginity. Believe that I never wanted this to get around."

"How could you be so stupid, Ru?" His voice was quiet, but his eyes cold. "Why are you giving yourself away like that? You were acting like a...like a...." he was going to say whore but wouldn't that make him a hypocrite considering the last person who called her a whore was being treated by her mahmen.

"That's unfair and you know it. You're the one who has been trying to set me up with human males to lose my virginity."

"I didn't expect to feel this way after knowing...."

"What the fuck, Demolish!" Ruth growled. "You have the nerve to act like you have no interest in me for the past 34 years of our existences and now all of sudden you're admitted...admitting what?"

"I'm not admitting anything. I just don't like seeing you not act like yourself. You don't sleep around and I sure as hell don't want to hear one of my closest brothers talk about fucking you and another calling you a whore. You're ruining the dynamics of things."

"I'm ruining the dynamics of things?" She was appalled. "Fuck your, Demolish. You know what, I don't need you coming to defend me, or protect my honor, my virtue, my whatever-the-fuck. You made it very clear that you have your bro's and I'll never be apart of that." Ruth walked out and then turned around to say, "fuck you." Now she was gone.

She was pissed. She was furious and ready to burn down a fucking town. How could he say that shit to her? Her best friend was blaming her for what was going on. Maybe it would be best to tell her father and have him beat some sense into this idiotic males. But if her father found out what Ahg did...

He wouldn't, she told herself. He'll believe you when you say it's just rumors.

Rumors, she couldn't believe she stands 34 years old and her closest companions are spreading rumors as if they were teenagers.

Ruth was sitting in the hallway trying not to cry, she didn't know how much time had passed when someone came to keep her company.

"We told Rhamp if he didn't get his shit together we'd kick his ass." L.W. sat next to her on the ground. The male was massive and he hiked his legs up to chest only to look uncomfortable and squished, he let his limbs fall into a more comfortable position not caring that his structure was taking up the hallways and her personal space. She watched as his muscles tightened.

"Thanks." Ruth says quietly. "Doesn't mean everything is resolved."

"Of course it does. It was a rumor and Agh told us so, so it's all out to rest. We know you're not like that, Ruthless. When we all heard Ahg's confession of fucking you we were all skeptical about Ahg's there was no way he got you into bed. Affliction knew it, Demo knew it, I knew it, hell, even Rhamp knew it, he was just being an asshole."

"Demo said I had ruined things between the five of you."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"I don't know, he said I was the source of all the bickering and fighting."

L.W. snorted, "He's jealous, Ruth. When Agh told us Demo looked as if he was going to kill the male. He loves you, he doesn't want to see you as the source of malicious rumors. He's angry, you were unfortunately the one there that he took his anger out on. Give it time, Ru. Things will go back to the way things were before the rumors."

"You think so?"

L.W. nodded.