Chapter 13

Thank god for a fast recovery.

Ruthless got the okay from her mahmen, she said everything was healing well and she was good to go. Meanwhile, Demo still had a few more days of recovery, but he's a male and even though they're in pain, they pretend they're not. So, Demo complained in bed the entire time begging to leave and ditch the cast.

Ruth stayed and nursed him.

"You're beautiful," he whispered in her ear.

They had spooned while they slept in his hospital bed. Their parents have gave them privacy to grieve, and to reconnect.

Ruth felt something hard press her butt and when she ground her ass into it, Demo groaned. His hold on her hips tightened and he moved her in ways to favor him. She rubbed against this thick erection. Demo's hands snaked around to her front and his hands dipped into her pants. He cupped her sex, his index finger gliding between the wet folds. His thumb put pressure on her bundle of nerves while he inserted a finger inside of her.

Ruth moved on him, her hips rocking and fucking his fingers. She turned her head to kiss him. His eyes were glistened over and he was in an ecstasy-filled haze.

More, she knew they both wanted.

Ruth reached behind her and grabbed him through his pants. Her snarled in his ear and his finger dove faster, then he added another one, until she was no longer touching him, but frozen in pleasure.

His hand went up her shirt and palmed her nipple, she arched into his touch and moaned. Her rear was stimulating his thick organ that was now pressed tight against her cheeks. She could feel his breath on her neck and she shuddered, as if he read her mind, his lips were instantly there sucking and nipping at the sensitive skin of her throat.

Her hands dove into his hair trying to keep him close to her. She didn't feel like he was close enough. His finger were still sinking into her drenched hole and the faster he went the closer to orgasm she was getting.

Before she exploded, he laid her on her back and towered over her. She wished he was shirtless, she wanted to touch the hard powerful muscle there. He was built so beautiful, with parents like Butch and Marissa I wouldn't expect less. He was magnificent and large and all hers.

He pressed his hospital johnny up revealing his massive cock. Her mouth went dry at the thought, her insides weeped for him to hurry up and enter.

He slid in slowly, inch by inch she gasped. They stared into each other's eyes as he glided in and in and in, until she could nearly feel him against her cervix. She moaned and he stayed there. She could feel herself being stretched out, it was a delicious mix of pain and pleasure.

This is the first time they've actually had sex, the needing frenzy hardly counted for Ruth couldn't recall much about it. She certainly couldn't recall how wonderful he felt like now.

This was unlike anything she could've ever experienced. It was more intimate than her moments with Agh and L.W. This was like a bonding ceremony, a celebration between their two bodies. She wrapped her legs around his body and dug her heels into his ass to get him even deeper into her core.

Demo pressed his face into the function where her neck and shoulder meet. His breath is hot and his hips slowly begin to rock. When he retracted she whimpered, when he thrusted back in she moaned. She knew that without him inside of her she would always feel empty. Her hands grabbed his back and held him close as he rutted against her hard.

His speed picked up and the flimsy infirmary cot was squeaking, she prayed to whoever was listening that no one would walk in on them--if they did she didn't think she would want him to stop.

"Never stop," she moaned and arched her back so her breast were pressed against his chest. His hands wrapped around her holding her close and holding her so he could pound into her.

Her orgasm was a shuddering wave of pure ecstasy, her legs quaked, and eyes rolled behind her head. Her nails marked him as she screamed out her bliss. Her core was pulsating and milking Demo's cock. The aftershocks made her feel her heartbeat in her core. She was still shaking and Demo with one last thrust stilled and she felt his warm seed sate her womb. He filled her up so much that when he finally pulled out his come was running down the insides of her thighs.

He rolled them over so she lay on top of him. Her hair was stuck to her face, she was covered in a sheen of sweat. He brushed her wet hair out of her face and kissed her forehead. Her ear was pressed against his chest listening to the rapid thumping of his strong heart.

She closed her eyes and began to fell asleep.

"What the fuck?" The voice yelled.