Chapter 16

Ruthless was bleach blonde when she was born, yeah her mahmen is a blonde, but her father's hair is incredibly dark. As she got older, the darker it got, now it was more of a dirty blonde if she could even call it that. Some days she swore she was brunette.

What made her her father's child was the eyes, you couldn't mistake their resemblance. Ruth sat at her vanity and brushed her long mid-back length hair. She tucked it behind her ears when she was done and didn't bother with any makeup. She wasn't a cosmetics type of girl, she couldn't understand why people would want to sit in front of the mirror for hours and paint her face--besides Ruth wasn't an artist. She decided everyday was a natural day.

Ruth had promised to spend the day with Lyric, she was annoyed when she reached the females room to see that she was wearing a white dress that showed off her slim body, large breasts, and long legs. Her hair was curled and her makeup looked like she got it professionally done. Ruth loved Lyric, but Jesus Christ did she despise how beautiful she was.

"I'm so glad you're here, we have much to talk about!" Lyric pulled her in and they went straight for bed. It was like they were teenagers again, laying on their stomachs flipping through magazines and talking about sex.

"I'm glad too." Ruth forced a smile.

"I have so much to tell you, I've been nearly bursting to tell you. I can't wait another second." Lyric squealed.

"What? Tell me." Now she couldn't wait another second.

"I slept with L.W." She clapped. The expression on her face was a Cheshire Cat grin. Her cheeks rosy and eyes in a haze of remembrance of the events she shared with the male.

"Slept with as in shared a bed or--"

"Fucked like two dogs in heat."

Her language shocked Ruth.

"Wow."

"Ruthless, it was amazing! I mean he was so gentle at first because when I tell you he was massive, holy...I can't even fathom that they could be that big! Anyways I was scared so he went slow, and then he kicked it up a few notches and I thought one of my father's was going to hear and kill us both. I was screaming so loud and get this, Ru, I had a fucking orgasm!"

Ruthless blinked.

"I've been with a male before, I mean yeah it felt nice but never did I orgasm." Lyric was basically fanning herself. "It was like he had this rage built up inside of him and he let it out--oh boy did he let it out and he filled m--"

"Enough Lyric." Ruthless covered her ears. "I get it."

"What's wrong? We always used to talk about stuff like this. Even when we were both virgins we would make up scenarios, you loved all this dirty talk." She frowned. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing Lyric. I just don't want to picture the two of you having sex. It's cringe worthy."

"I get it, you're jealous." Lyric smirked. She didn't even sound mad.

"Jealous?" Ruth raised an eyebrow.

"Mhm." Lyric hummed.

"I am not," Ruth snorted.

"Don't worry, I know what you want and I'm willing..." Lyric leaned in close and pressed her lips against Ruthless.

Ruth had kissed many males, but none would compare to Lyrics lips and how fucking soft they are. She was wearing lip balm that tasted like cherries and she would've pulled back if she didn't realize how good it tasted.

She should probably stop right now--

Lyric opened her mouth and pressed her tongue to Ruth's entrance, Ruth fucking opened up and invited Lyric's tongue in. Her friends hand went from Ruth's thigh to her hip.  Their tongues mixing and mingling. Soft moaning was coming from both of them.

Ruth screamed stop, but another part of Ruth was curious and the cherry lip balm, what brand did she use? She'd have to buy it because the taste...

The door creaked open. Fuck, not a damn minute of privacy ever. Ruth pulled back and wiped her lips, they felt swollen and she could still taste the cherry residue on her. Standing in the doorway was one of her father's--Blaylock.

"Oh, uhm," the male looked stunned and scratched at the back of his next. "Listen, I didn't mean to barge in. I wanted to tell you...I can't actually remember. I just want to say...I understand that--"

"Spit it out, Dad." Lyric groaned probably annoyed he interrupted.

"I'm okay with whatever this is, obviously. If you want to talk or tell your father's and mahmen I mean I'll support you obviously, whatever you want--you know I should go I'll let you come to me." Blay nodded and shut the door.

What. The. Fuck. Just. Happened.