The First Day Of The College !!

The teacher arrived and knocked on the door of the cabin as I looked at the gate I had a firm expression. I was just thinking about who may enter from the door only when a very beautiful chubby women came in and passed greetings to us as I looked at her in silence. She was really cute in that outfit and she looked quite young as well. The principal told her to take me to my class and make sure I get my books and I settle down in the hostel. We said goodbye to my principal and came out and I looked at my mom and realised that she was now getting weak. That all her strength is suddenly pouring down like rain drops from the skies. I held her tightly and gave a concerned look. Until then the teacher spoke up.
Teacher :- Hi !! My name is Miss Gomes and it's nice to have you here my child.
Me :- Thanks a lot
Mom :- She is quite new to all of this... Please take good care of her. Well we have never left her on her own before this.
Teacher :- It's okay she'll be okay she seems like a brave girl you just don't have to worry about her at all.
Dad :- So you can take her to the class and we will make sure the luggage is at her room. We'll take care of her room in the dormitory.
Teacher :- Yeah sure sir don't worry at all.
She kept her hand on my back in a gentle way as she told me to walk. I started to walk behind her. She walked the same lawn I had visited before with my mom. I curiously looked at that class I saw that Nikey boy and that guy with the reflectors came out off. But the class seemed empty at that time. We climbed the stairs and miss Gomes told me that this was my class. It seemed empty just a couple of girls sitting inside it. I took a deep breath as I walked in and checked it out. The faint blue paint made it seem quite old as the blackboard was covered with vanished words on it. A unknown smell was coming from the room but that's okay. The teacher got my books issued from the library which I quitely liked a lot because of its under ground location which made it appear different and cold from all the rest of the rooms. The smell of the books just filled the room perfectly.
Miss Gomes :- Honey !! That's all what you need rest you can ask from your classmates. Now I'll leave you to your class so that you don't miss it today. And you can catch up with your parents in the lunch hours.
Me :- Yeah sure ma'am !!
She took me to my first lab of inorganic chemistry according to my batch. I went inside as a old woman in her 50's looked cunningly at me and asked my details and if I'm new which is indeed a very stupid thing to ask. I held out a weak smile while talking to her. She was a very curious women with a lot of things to say... She told me her name Mrs. Samantha. She started asking questions about my family and was like why did you come here ?? Will you be able to stay here ?? Isn't it difficult for you... And I was just giving vage replies to her . She told me catch up with my studies and ask my classmates for help. It's was just the first day with just two hours in this college and I was already started to feel tired. I took my place according to my name.
A cute girl with a friend came at my spot and asked my details to which I replied very politely. It's the first day babe you need to make sure you are not the weird loner. Instantly those girls started talking to me a bit too much and were impressed from me. I'm really not very sure of what I ate in the morning that day but people being impressed from me was not a very new thing for me. I did a detailed discussion with the girls about all what was happening in the subject to which the cute girl with the specs what was her name !! Yeah Jade agreed to pass her notes to me so that I can catch up. Good going jazz one subject problem solved.
They explained me the experiment they were doing today. And I issued my apparatus to do the same. I started the process and it was over within a few minutes to which everyone was taking a lot of time. Like yeah I was a intelligent student right straight A'S and all. It was now time for the viva of the experiment to which I was not suppose to be participating cause I just joined the class. But still I went at my roll call. We stood there as Mrs. Samantha just kept aside the paperwork she was working on.