The Meeting !!

I walked through the hall back to the area where the reception and the director's office was. I saw dad waiting for us there. I noticed my luggage has arrived as it was lying down the white marbled floor. I looked up at my dad who gave me a sweet motivating kind of smile. He held my hand with all the love in his eyes. I know somewhere deep inside even he was worried about me but just wanted to hide it below his smile. He told me to that he has submitted the tuition fee and all the documents and I have nothing to worry about now.
Dad :- Baby let's go meet him.
Me :- Is he strict or what ??
Mom :- Look at your lowers they look bad as hell ... Who wears this at the first day of their college??
Me :- Please mom you know I was tired from the journey that's why.
Dad :- Stop fighting ladies we have someone to meet.
I looked at my dad and gave him a evil smile knowing that he saved me again . I love you so much dad you're the best :)
We opened the gates of the office and entered inside I noticed a really cute but really healthy person sitting on the chair... His expressions were deep as he looked into his laptop. Dad greeted him first. I just said a goodmorning with all my nerves. Mom passed a smile and greeted him. Why do older people do this !! Formalities .... Can't they keep it simple and steady anyways I came out my thoughts and sat down on the chairs next to my parents. The principal was a real chubby person he had a lot of weight to shed I thought to myself. He replied back with a huge smile as he held his hand out so that my father grabbed it and they did a warm handshake. I looked at the office it was quite comfortable in its own way .... Trophies were decorated with small wooden cabinets on the side .. The room smelled like a Lavender aura. The couch was very huge with a glass table settled in the front. I was wondering all this time how will I survive here with the constant observations I was making of the places I visited.
Principal:- That's good you guys reached on time !! I hope there was no difficulty on reaching here.
Father:- No sir not at all !! It's a beautiful and a clean place.
Principal:- So that's your daughter I assume once again what's her name ?
Me :- It's Jazz Edwards
Principal:- Yeah sure child !! So did you like the college?
Me:- I barely went anywhere but that was too rude to be said so instead I said that's it's quite good.
Principal:- Don't worry child !! You're gonna be okay !! We have great faculty and students here.. they will be quite helpful.
Mom:- She's too new to this atmosphere !! I hope she gets through it.
Principal:- It's a phase where you have to learn. She will be okay. She's like my own daughter we'll take good care of her. Don't you worry ma'am.
All this time I was sitting looking at all their faces.. Like everyone is assuming I'll be okay but no one is gonna ask me if I feel the same or not... They talked for another 15 mins after which the principal called a teacher who would make me see my dorm room and the whole college along with my classroom.
It's gonna be one hell of a journey I guess...