The Beginning !!

Jazz's Pov :- It was the day !! Omg the day I was planning for and right now here we are in Virginia... Like my college was going to start today. What am I doing here someone take me back to New York my hometown the place where I was born had all my childhood spent. Like I just don't think I can survive in this small state.. It's like my whole life has come to an hault. What am I suppose to do here.. Ohh sorry you maybe be wondering who am I so I'd like to tell you that my name is "Jazz" like nothing special about it.. It is a common name so no need to feel like I'm anything special.. Just a good girl with straight A's and a sparkling image to protect. My looks are just average actually I may call myself short 5'3 chocolate brown hair with a combination of medium yet sometime fair complexion. Okay don't worry I'm not gonna bore you telling about myself.. But here I am in Virginia and my parents are leaving me to the worst place in the world that is called a hostel. As I sit in the car my mom is giving me constant stares trying to note my expression.. What is she thinking that I'm gonna cry or what.. Naah you raised me right mom.. But still I'm sacred to leave you and dad but I'm gonna pretend like it doesn't matter at all. I've a mission to accomplish and a job to do and I just expect you to wish me luck :) As the car drove by I noticed that the area is so damn green but I was scared as hell I noticed !! Like seriously don't tell me it is like a country side..