Faith

I swung my bedroom door closed, a slam behind me, filling my empty, white, painted room. I ran to my single, very bare and uncomfortable bed and sat down, clenching my green eyes closed so hard almost wishing I was out of this world!

Five minutes later I heard the white painted wooden door open, and slow steps come towards where I was sat on the bed. I kept my eyes clenched, I knew it was him. I knew it was my father by the heavy, slow and long breaths he was taking. Each breath I let out I couldn't stop myself from shaking.

"Look at me, now!" I heard a stern, terrifying voice say from over my head.

I opened my eyes to see infront of me a pair of large, clenched fists along side my fathers legs. I slowly tilted my head up to see him staring at me with green eyes just like mine that made me feel sick to the stomach.

Two seconds later I felt a quick pain shoot across my jaw as his fist connected with it, I fell backwards, my head leaning against the wall and before I knew it I was unconscious....

-----------------------------------------

So this is just my first chapter, it's more of an explanation to let you know what's happening.. In my next chapter, she will be introducing herself in some more detail!

Hope You's like it :)