Velvet Scarlatina

Finds you

Velvet walked quickly to a dust shop. Her team needed some, and it was pointless to refuse. If only she could use her weapon or semblance. Then they would need her and not the dust.

She purchased the dust and nodded her head as a thank you. Before she left, however, a woman in flashy clothing and messy makeup walked into the shop from the upstairs housing. She had a baby latched to her side. Though the family was poor, Velvet could tell that they were happy to be a family.

Velvet left with a smile on her face. If only she had a daughter or son. She'd be the perfect mother. She'd be so kind and loving!

As she walked, she looked at an orphanage. Those poor babies and children that were in there. They wanted homes just as Velvet wanted to be accepted into society. She thought for a moment.

It wouldn't hurt to adopt, right?

She walked into the orphanage and sat her bags down. Young children ran every which way, and she smiled. They were so cute!

A woman in a nuns outfit walked up to her. She smiled and introduced herself as the headmistress. Velvet introduced herself, and they walked along the halls. They talked about the adoption and how to raise a child. Of course, Velvet thought she was ready, but a few pointers wouldn't hurt.

She walked into the nursery. Out of every child there, only one was a fauna. A bat fauna.

The baby girl had bat wings sprouting from her back. She rolled over them and cooed to herself, and Velvets heart melted.

She pointed to the baby girl.

"Her! I want her! Please please please!!" She begged.

The woman smiled, and Velvet filled out the adoption papers.

She now had a daughter. A daughter named (Y/N).

First words:

Yatsuhashi sat with you as Velvet and Coco ran back and forth. You needed a new outfit for going into Vale. Of course, you had several. But the more outfits you had, the more that Coco and Velvet seemed pleased with their work.

Fox looked at them, then you, then the girls again. They repeatedly took out outfits and mixed them to create more, but they were always displeased with the outcomes.

"Mommy." You whined.

They snapped their heads in your direction. Velvet squealed.

"(Y/N) JUST SAID HER FIRST WORDS!!!" She screamed.

Coco jumped up and down, and Fox just stared at you. Yatsuhashi clapped, and you just smiled.

High fives and kisses:

Cardin walked into Velvets dorm and laughed. She was following behind him and she frowned.

"Hi (Y/N)." She whimpered.

"Mommmmmmmyyyyyy!!!!" You cried. "Up, up!"

Cardin chuckled. "Awe. You wanna see your mommy?"

You kept raising your hands. He let go of Velvets ear and picked you up.

"You don't want that stinky girl." He cooed. "You want big, strong Cardin!"

You reached for your mother once more. He held onto you tightly, and you cried harder. Velvet grabbed you and held you tightly.

"If she's crying then you let her go to get mother!" She scolded.

Cardin scoffed. "I just wanted to hold her!"

You buried your head in her neck. She patted your back as she glared at Cardin.

You sat up and kissed her cheek. She smiled and kissed yours back.

First steps:

You looked around the room. It was dark, and your small family was fast asleep. You looked at your mother. She was clinging to a pillow, and get hair was messy from sleep.

Coco was sparked our on her bed, and you probably couldn't squeeze your way beside her.

Fox would kick you out, and Yatsuhashi would squish you. Only one way to go. Cardin.

You skipped out of bed. Walking didn't look so complicated, and you stepped forward. You fell immediately. You stood back up and tried again.

You got the hang of it quickly, and you walked out of the door. You found Cardin's room quickly, and you opened his door. He looked at you.

He and his team had been playing a video game, and the moment they saw you, they put the game down.

"(Y-Y/N)! What are you doing in here!?" He asked.

You pointed to your dorm room door.

He nodded and walked in the room. He layed you down in your cot and walked out.

Cardin wasn't so bad.