10 - "because you're my hero!"

(Yes, it's real artwork fight him)
-
Tony steps into his Malibu mansion greeted by faint sounds of cartoons coming from the living area.

"Welcome home, sir," Jarvis greets him.  "Young Peter is in the living area," He says.

"Tank you, J," Tony smiles as he wanders towards the loud, exhaggerated sounds of Tom & Jerry echoing around the whole building.

First he spots the brown mop of hair attatched to a tiny body sprawled out over the floor, Crayolas littered over the floor around him.

His face is scrunched up in consentration as he colours with the Yellow one.

The volume from the TV lowers and Peter looks up from his intense drawing session. 

His face lights up when he sees who's come.

"Daddy!" Peter cries and jumps up to hug Tony.

Tony gets down to his knees and opens up his arms which little Peter gladly jumps into.

"Hi, kiddo," Tony mumbles, nuzzling his face into Peter's fluffy, curly and too soft (Like how is it possible?) hair. 

"What are you drawing?" Tony asks, looking over at the abandoned artwork (Yes, it's real artwork fight him) on the floor.

Peter runs over, graps the paper and comes back showing him a beautiful (Yes it is beautiful) drawing of the Iron Man suit.

Tony grabs it and examins it.

"It's you--" Peter smiles, "because you're my hero!"

Tony beams, his chest filling with warmth.  And He didn't think He could love this kid any more than this.

"You're my favourite person, y'know."

#WeAllMissJarvisButWeLoveFridayTooShesCoolToo

We all need more happiness in our lives.  Escpecially when Infinity War starts showing next week.  Let's get ready to die!

This is my new favourite gif, I live Robert so much.  This is so cute

If you want really good Iron dad fics you should go to Arachnaboy and Parkrstark on Tumblr

If you want really good Iron dad fics you should go to Arachnaboy and Parkrstark on Tumblr.  They're AMAZING writers I love them.

Also, I'm trash for Daredevil now to and...

I will 100% accept this lol ^